Smokin' on God's Ground?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wet Horse Lips, May 6, 2009.

1. So, there's a pretty sweet sesh spot across from the high school I graduated from. It's perfect for night time seshes; a nice clandestine toke area, where you are nearly invisible to everyone.

It happens to be the third story of the Grace United Church's fire escape.

A couple of guys and I were up there, toking our bong, trying to be quiet. Below us, we see a guy walk into his backyard, smokin' a cigarette, while he talks on his phone. We hold our breath, not wanting to be heard nor seen.

The man walks away. We sigh with relief and keep toking. At this point, I notice the percolator is a bit full, so I try to dump some out, and the water splashes down through the metal grates of the platform, making a very loud noise. The guy comes back into his yard, and looks up at us.

"Hey... what are you guys doing up there?" We freeze; fuck.

I speak. "Uh, nothing... we were just about to leave!"

"You know, if you guys are smokin' dope, that's cool with me. I just wanted to be sure you weren't trying to rob me or break into my shed."

Again, I speak. "Uh, no we are smoking weed, for sure."

"Okay, no big deal, have fun!" He walks away, continuing his cell phone conversation. I call after him: "Oh we will have fun hitting this bong, man."

It was sketchy, but at least I know that guy was chill with it. I hope I don't get smited for tokin' up on Jesus' property.

:smoking:

2. I went to church high once. Wasn't very pleasant, I was burning up in there and had to walk outside like 4 times. I don't think god appreciated me being high in his sacred ground, chugging his water fountain water and drinking jesus' blood (figuratively of course).

3. havent blazed at a church, yet. but there was a cemetery wed go and chill at. had a tombstone that was also a bench with a good view of the town

4. I hit up a cemetery as well. We smoked up in front of the "Black Angel". It's some rich dude's grave who felt his affluence must extend into the afterlife; thus, he had a massive, terrifying black marble angel as a headstone.

Thing with this cemetery was... it's near a river, on a hill. As we got higher, we thought... "Hey... if this hill is eroding into the river, that means dead bodies are dissolving into the water as well. Oh, shit. We filled our bong with river water. Is our weed being filtrated through the remains of the dead?"

:smoking:

5. Ha just dont be disrepectful and god will be like aight...dont smoke inside tho

6. That graveyard part is kinda creepy lol I wouldnt want to smoke there. I remember some friends of mine smoked at a church once then whent to Mcdonalds and there total was $6.66 no joke. They still talk about it to this day. Thats cool that the guy was chill about it.

7. Thats what they all say....SATAN

8. Smoking at a chruch would be awesome..