Smokin' on da deck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by calmlikeabomb, Oct 29, 2005.

1. One day, my boys "BOb" and "Marvin" were chillin and w eha d a FAT J, so we went out to my friends deck, which is on a third floor of an apartment building. As soon as we lit the J the door closed on us but me friend said he had the key. at the end of the session, he ended up not having had the key. so we were fucked to get back in, and we were GONE. so we had some ideas, i got on the roof and tried to break a skylight to get into the house, but all my friends heard were the glass trying to break and they thought i got shot, so they went down the firescape. when i couldnt break the window i crawled back to the deck and almost fell all the way down. and when i tried the door... yes, it was open. so yeah, that was close shit though, im REALLY fucke dup right now so i hope that made sense. i wanna see more funny stories....

2. LOL That kind of reminds me of last night. My friend and I got out my ladder, got on my roof, and were hitting one of my bongs (Spawn - see gallery). Well, my friend goes to toss a stem and accidently slings the lighter. The lighter rolls down into the gutter. It' like, 11pm, and dark as shit - but we still proceed in crawling down to the gutter, and searching for a half an hour for this ligther in complete darkness. We found this a better method than having to go down the latter, back into the house, and back to where I keep the ligthers, back outside, up the ladder, and smoking again. Haha. Anyway - we ended up finding the ligther - smoking it up - and having a good night. Not a very funny story - but your story just reminded me of it. I'll type up an actual funny experiance here in a min.