Smokin naked!

Discussion in 'General' started by heyitsmeallen, May 20, 2010.

1. In the summer one day, I was in the woods. I was incredibly high and incredibly horny. I wasn't thinking straight at all, so I took all my clothes off and started jerking off right there in the woods. The sun beat down on me as I beat off. Then I smoked some more weed while naked.

2. Oh man.... This thread is about smoking naked. Not Smoking naked and beating it in the woods. Haha. I do have to say that sex is awesome while being stoned.

3. YES. not sure whether you need to be a dolphin or not to do it though :rolleyes:

4. #64 Kronologick, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
    Whenever I would have the house alone for the weekend clothes didn't exist for me, I hate wearing clothes, I wish everyone could just walk around naked all of the time. I'll have to work out before I really think that, but real talk. Whenever i'd be home alone I would always get out of the shower and smoke out of my bong (which died :() while I was still wet, I found drying off felt fucking amazing when coming up from a bong rip or two.

the steam and the warmth of the washroom just felt fucking amazing while you were high

5. i love this thread haha... One time when i was really baked i decided it would be awesome to smoke naked. Since I was living with my mom, I waited until she was going out for a little bit to try it out. About 15 minutes after she left for the doctors I packed a nice little bowl, got naked in my basement, stepped out the back door in plain sight and went at it. I was about half way through with my bowl when i heard my garage door opening... shit haha so I ran in my basement, threw my half smoked bowl under my couch and got dressed as fast as I could. I ended up having to go upstairs to talk to my mom because her appointment got canceled. but then she went in the shower and I finished my bowl... clothed of course! needless to say, i have never smoked naked again. Actually thats a lie, i do it all the time just not outside.

6. Smoking in the shower on rare occasions is an awesome way to get high.

Sitting down on my couch, naked, smoking?? Nah man.

7. edit: ive recently decided to add alittle section to this thread... i think it would be funny to post stories of when we smoked naked... so anyone have any interesting stories of when they blazed in the nude? :confused:

8. hahaha thats classic! im glad i could inspire :)

9. Holy shit I just realized why being naked is called a birthday suit because your skin was all you had when you were born on your birthday so there is nothing else you were wearing on your birthday other than the skin on your bones..... Fuck all my life and I never knew why... P.S. I just realized this by reading the very first post and the realization happened in like a half second. lol

10. i love this thread so much that i have to post another story :D so one time i was chilling with one of my buddies at my crib, we were pretty stoned and i went to my room to put my bong away. i put it away as i normally do when im alone and i was oddly mesmerized by some stupid ass show on tv. i got lost in the mood (yes that was an allusion to cudi) and got wicked horny for some reason so i startin jackin it. like half way into this i realize that my buddy is still downstairs, but there was no turning back at this point haha. next thing i know he barges into my room and i throw a blanket over myself faster than fuckin speedy gonzales himself, my friend just stands there clueless to the situation for a solid 10 seconds (or atleast it felt that long) while im yelling "GET THE HELL OUT!!!!" this was one of the most embarassing and awkward situations ever

11. If I could, I would always smoke naked. Actually, If I could, I would do everything naked. It's so comfortable!

12. Real talk, being naked is the goods. Imagine working naked, jesus.

13. It is starting to get weird with all these dudes talking how they love being naked. I like to bone my girl in the shower while we smoke the bong next to the tub. Is there any women out there that may have anything to say bout this topic? Get the other sex involved. Ohhhhh.

Haha
    To many dudes telling each other how they like to be naked.

14. my girl might be naked more than me. that's most likely due to the constant removing of clothes by me... but either way. she loves it. i think it's one of the most comfortable things you can do, because no matter what you're doing it's comfortable letting it all go.

and if you can't handle talking about being naked, perhaps it's time to /sub.... :wave:

15. haha i agree. where are the women at!!!

@stoneywoob hahahaha man thats classic. he didnt realize what you were doing?

16. ahh my mind, the images, You people make me sick

17. hey i never intended for the Jerk off stories to be included. i was just asking who likes smoking in their BDAY suits.:cool:

18. Oh I can handle it, just not all the desperado's out there that have to beat it in their best friends houses. I have my lady and I enjoy naked smoke. But it does make me a little sick listening to ppl say how they had to hurry and throw the blanket over them so their buddy didnt see. Few words of advice folks... Quit smoking alone and beating it, go find you some tail to blaze naked with. Nothin beats it.

Happy Blazin!
    Pz :smoke:

19. hey im new to this website ...kinda confused i have some questions on growing ...can anyone help me out?