Smokin naked!

Discussion in 'General' started by heyitsmeallen, May 20, 2010.

1. I like to get naked after I smoke then do wrist exercises ;)

2. :rolleyes:

3. I never tried smoking naked.

4. only time I smoke naked is after sex.

5. you gotta give it a shot. nothing better than a nice bong hit fresh after sex^ or a shower. :hippie:

6. I honestly don't think I've ever smoked naked before. What the fuckkkk???

7. why the fuck not???

8. It's messed up dangerous and risky but I have done it before. I do not plan on doing it again since a hot ember almost landing right on my nut sack lol.

9. I'm with this guy.

Dangerous and risky? Mreh?
    I dunno, I've never had embers fall outta my bowl.

11. naked smokin in the shower and after sex - bomb.

12. i need to try this out soon sounds like the mutts nuts

13. Why have I not tried this?!?!

14. I need to smoke naked asap.

I think I'll get too turned on, though.

:laughing:

15. is it weird that i'm naked right now?

16. Hahaha Shit. Me and my girl love chillen and blazing in the shower. I think it increases your high big time. When summer comes were going to take a dip in our pool and blaze... bear assed! Hell yeah! I want to figure out a way to take some sweet ass hits under water. It is definatley do able just needs to be lit from the surface or something. Hehehe.

Pz

PS Why is this dude naked at his comp right now? Ahhhhhhhh haha

17. hahahaha who knows! actually just got out of the shower, was puttin some music on and had this page still up in one of mah tabs. refreshed and posted. :smoke:

and smoking underwater? use a snorkel and just have your girl light it. :D

18. Hahaha uh huh, just got out of the shower... LoL! A snorkel could work but I would like my head to be 3-4 feet down (More Pressure on your head). Snorkel would get you about 1 foot under. Dude just imagine a gravity hit under water! You would surface so fucking high!!! Hell yeah.

19. you could fit a bowl to the top and get someone to light it whilst you were under, you toke and signal the lighter dude to pull to bowl out so you can clear it. then you bang out the underwater smoke rings.

20. similar to this. i honestly didn't know dolphins could do this until i watched the cove.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkmfmosZONc]YouTube - Dolphin (Water) Rings[/ame]