Smokin' in the park

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Catholicpothead, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Lame story, but I'm really bored and feel like writing something.

It was 65 degrees and the nicest day EVER on Friday. My friend and I headed to the park, both having given up weed for Lent. I think we both knew we would end up smoking though. My friend make up some sweet rationalizations and we promptly began rolling a joint after a walk to the gas station for some papers. After many distractions, little kids and dads walking by as my friend tried to roll it, we finally got it rolled and ready to smoke.

My friend is from Ann Arbor where it's a 25 dollar ticket if you get caught. Awesome.
    However, we were not in Ann Arbor, we were in my stupid fucking town where we would have been in deep shit if we got caught. He seemed to think it would be ok to smoke in the park...so we sat down with a bird's eye view of the whole park and began to smoke the joint. And immediately wandered this fat, middle-aged guy walking a german shepherd.

He keeps getting closer and closer and my friend hid the joint. He walked by a few times, pacing and eventually said, "What are you guys smoking?"
    and my friend just kind of waved the joint at him REALLY quick so he couldn't see it. Then my friend said "We're both 18 man" to make it seem like we were smoking a cigarette.

Then the funny part happened. The guy goes, "I hope it's not a joint. This is a drug dog and he'd go crazy if he smelled weed"

And clearly after walking past us like 5 times the dog had done nothing. So he was clearly bullshitting. But this guy was wearing a "Fire Rescue" shirt and probably didn't want to see weed in his park. So we got the hell out of there in case he decided to call the cops.

I just thought it was funny how he tried to trick us...

And of course after that we headed to Ann Arbor and smoked another joint in a park there. So much less stressful!

2. +rep for the laugh, never heard of rationalizations lmao

hahaha ive had a similar experience with that.. i was sitting in the woods about 6 feet away from a creek and town was about 30 yards away form the creek.... i was sitting there smoking with my boys and then this guy with this huge ass german sheppard walks right back to where we were..... i hid the bowl before the guy saw us and lit up a ciggarette.... he stared at us for like 15 seconds and said to me "make sure u dont throw that cig in the creek when ur done, ull kill all the fish" and walked off..... i was just waiting for the guy to be like.. ."wheres the weed" ahahah needless to say we smoked another bowl thanks to our good fortune

3. Haha only potheads would almost get caught and then IMMEDIATELY toke up again.
    I didn't know tobacco kills fish!

Haha my friend was about to offer the dude a hit too, which would have been REALLY bad.

4. Oh man, smoking in the park is amazing. I was walking through the park late one saturday night because I figured everyone would be gone. It was like 4 am and Im walking on the grass, trying to stick to the shadows for shits and giggles. I stop, load up my bowl, and keep walking. I walk right under a light as Im toking up, not paying attention, I look up after lighting the bowl and there is this couple sitting on a blanket like 20 feet away from me just staring at me, wide-eyed mid hit with a pipe hanging out of my mouth. I inhaled what was left in the pipe and just pulled my hood up, put the pipe in my pocket, and got on the path that goes around the park and kept walking.

I look behind me and make sure Im a good distance from them, light up again, feelin' good. I walk for another few minutes before my bowl is cashed. I load another one for the walk back to my car, decided to go a different way than I came. I start walking down a path and I guess it just looped back nearby to where I was before.:confused: I'm not paying attention really, just smoking every once in awhile. I walk right by the same fucking couple in the exact same spot. A little further away this time but they still definitely saw me. At this point though I didn't really care cuz I was already caked out of my mind.

It was a good night though, smoking outdoors in a wide open area is always relaxing IMO.