Smokin IN School!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Ha, Ive done it, finally I have toked successfully IN school, during class, lemme tell you how.
    So I had to re-do my senior year, for a lousy 3 classes. I take a 2nd period study hall, 3rd Biology and a 4th journalism, thus my day at school. But here, because im technically a student, since I take those classes, it made me eligable to take classes at the community college free of charge, earning college credit and buttloads of highschool credits to hopefully make up for the blunder of the repeat. Well, at the college I take a class called IDT, which is a rotation of Computer Aided Crafting (CAD), Welding, and Machining. I finised the CAD and am in the rotation of welding. The welding lab is amazing, in my class of 12 everyone has their own MIG machine and booth to weld on, and the booths are complete with dark blue curtains, and inside sport a nice exaust system that is designed to suck up the mass amounts of smoke you get from welding. That made me think! so friday i brought my trusty proto pipe into class, got in my booth, pulled the exaust close, took a huge ass rip and blew it into the exaust pipe, and whoooooooooosh, all the smoke just got sucked up, no smell, nothing. I proceeded to smoke the bowl, then got to welding to mask any scent at all left behind. About 10 minutes later the instructor came in the booth to inspect my welds and couldnt even tell.

thats my story, kinda long because im stoned now too. tommorow i plan on doin it again, i love that trusty little proto pipe, perfect for stealthy smoking, you can just throw it in your pocket, loaded, with a couple bowls for later too!

blaze on...

2. Although I graduated before every accomplishing my goal of smoking in health class, I smoked dozens of times in the school bathroom during lunch. Every time, without fail, after I left, the school police, deans, and principals would congregate around the bathroom 'investigating.' As soon as they left, I'd go back in and smoke some more. It was risky shit, yeah, but I never got caught. :D

3. wow i would be soo scared to do that, i would just keep thinking that somone would walk in

4. lol +rep for tokin in class. You should try to do it after welding though so you dont do something stupid heh.

5. I caught a student smoking behind the school once. I just laughed and told him not to bring it to school anymore.

I've never (and would never) smoked at work (school). I'd get fired and blacklisted from every teaching again.

6. I'm sorry to be naysayer, but that's just really irresponsible. The legal implications of getting caught with that kind of thing, on school property even, are just to great to even want to risk it. Do you really feel like playing with your chance of even graduation high school?

7. ... u can still graduate even if u do get caught wtf r u tryin to say hehe

8. That was brilliant, I bet that vent. system worked great.

Reminds me of a time in class, a kid just took just crouched down and took a hit from his pipe in the back of the room.... right by my desk... then left. No one was the wiser suprisingly.

9. are you a teacher?

i agree

you do know that school is government property, which, thus, makes all the felonies and everything involved, doubled, or even trippled.

10. it wasnt at the highschool mind you all, it was at the local community college, see, like i said above, i LEAVE then go to the college to take class, its risky yes, but theres no reminence what so ever, the vent is designed to pull smoke away, and 2 teachers cannot be in every booth at every second, and rarley go to check on you, plus i have a lookout whose got my back, so im not worried at all, i did it again today.

i dont think a community college is government property either.

blaze on...

11. Well of course it was irresponsible! What are teenagers for?

Anyway, I was well aware of what the consequences would have been if I got caught - I would have been given an expensive ticket, probation, and moved to a special school for delinquent kids, where you get a high school diploma but it's about 1/2 the actual work because there are no advanced classes whatsoever. I had had plenty of friends get caught at school before and I knew the consequences that they had faced.

12. Guy's take it from me. My close call happened today, I would make a thread to explain this but theres already an abundance of smoking in school threads. Here goes:

So I lend my friend my bowl and he said he would bring it back the next day at school with some bud to smoke. So he gives me the bowl in the morning and says we'll skip a period and blaze. I say that wouldent be a good idea, and we agree to toke up at lunch. So we go into the school bathroom but too many people kept coming in so we each got a small hit. He then hands me his ghetto-chillum to hold onto, while he has the bowl. So we decide to do it outside. We come out of this door at the corner of the back of the school, which should have been safe since we had 2 lookouts.

So it's my turn again to hit the bowl and we have two kids looking out for us. Since I didnt get much of a hit in the bathroom I light that fucker and suck as hard as I can to get a good ass hit. I blow into my shirt just in case kids come around the corner and see's smoke. Right when im done exhaling and handing the bowl to my friend, an administrator turns the corner and just looks at us. I feel baked since it was a good hit. I was thinking what the fuck why didnt our lookouts (2 kids standing at the corner) say shit. So she asks us if we were smoking (cigs, since everyone there smokes cigs). I say "no, but we could sure use one!". She says "no I smell some sort of smoke. I think a search would be in order". We do a self search at our school so she tells me to empty my pockets. I empty out my left with my key chain. Then it comes to my right which has a few dollars. So I pull the money out and the inside of the pocket out just halfway. She tells me to pull my whole inside out. I tell her thats as far as it goes, and pull it up one more inch. At this point the chillum is barley sticking out and I just slowly get it into my right hand and put it in my back pocket. Right in front of her face. I have no idea how she didnt notice. She then tells me to check my back pockets I turn around and try and pull the inside of my other back pocket out but since you cant really do that she said it's fine and told me so shake around my wasteband and lift up my lower pant legs. Im clean. She then turns to my friend who says " my back itches" and makes a motion like he's scratching it (lower back). His pockets are clean. Im amazed. She asks him to shake his pants and he does and you hear the sound of something hitting glass. I thought we were gunna be screwed. She says "I hear that, lets see it" so he lifts up his pantleg and the lighter falls out. She says "ah ha!" and then searches the lookouts(clean) because she thought they were hiding the cigs(which we never had).

It was the closest call ever. Turns out when my friend was scratching his back he stuck the bowl and lighter between his buttcheeks and let the lighter fall down his pant leg.

I sure learned my lesson though. Always leave school grounds when you're gunna smoke. And dont bring shit back, burn a J or a blunt.

13. Ew, I wouldn't wanna use that bowl again. Glad you got off safely!

14. Haha it was the upper buttcheeks far from the hole. I will give it a thorough washing though! and thanks!

15. even with the washing...I wouldnt use that bowl...the simple fact that it was in someone elses butt cheecks...but eh, ur free to do whatever the hell you please...hope u have fun with it. lol

damn man, my heart woulda been racing like nine thousand man. haha. everytime a teacher asked to search me i always refused (even if i didnt have anything) and they couldnt do shit cause they didnt have a warrent. haha. legal loop holes kick ass!

16. Uh huh. I'm a sub right now while I make my way through grad school, but I'll be certified soon and I've got a job waiting for me at a high school in upstate NY.

17. I used to smoke at lunch in my car in the parking lot. Funniest thing is it was never my bud. My bro was a freshman and I was a senior so I knew the Fresh and Soph who smoke. They all came to me like I will smoke you out if we use your car at lunch. Shit, somtimes they even bought me a lunch. Haha.

18. lol i used to toke alot off school grounds and on durin high school. i got searched many a times but my they never
    haha!! :p

it's risky though, once i had to ditch a steamroller that reaks of buddah...teach had me stay after class =X, then she like gaurded the door and was lookin out the whole time.. but i sat next to the trash can muauhuahuahu. snuck thru my backback and put the steamroller over the trashcan, then a few pieces of paper over it :cool: .
    Dean: Can i sure your bag for marijuana or paraphenelia ?
    Me: Sure, I got nadda sucka:smoke:

19. out of all the teachers you know, how many would you say smoke, if any?

just curious...

20. i would blaze in lunch area, bathrooms, parking lots, behind school, and metro buses. But it was not no normal school. This school was small, and only like 20 rooms intotal including main office and shit like that.. so everytime we smoke was a risk, and we would smoke everyday in a big group while the principle, and security where like 20t030 feet away... we also took lines, but that was not that risky...