Smokin Buddies

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jcash, Feb 4, 2009.

1. everybody has that one guy u really like to toke with and usually smoke with all the time. this is the chillest guy you know and usually ends up to be a great friend. they are fair, have something to contribute. weather thats halarity, the pipe, lighter, weed. you both throw down equally, buy weed together, and generally have a great time together. this past year i got a buddy into smoking, we have really become best buds and chill alll the time. this is the one guy i can really see myself wanting to know and be best friends with for the rest of my life.. Any similar stories??? lets hear about your best smokin buddies and if they are best friend material or not.

keep blazin

2. i completly agree, my friend ryan and I always smoke together and i find smoking with a good bud with good bud can be one of the best experiences.

3. In my group of friends, me and my friend Brandon will always smoke together. He's always down to smoke with me and have a good time. He's hilarious, and whenever were in the car high and songs will come on we always get into them and start singing them. Especially Mrs. Officer, cuz will sing the song and make fun of how lil wayne sings and shit. But yea hes always alot of fun to smoke with.

4. I really only smoke with my girlfriend. Everyone else is annoying or super gay. Here and there we have another really cool chick smoke with us. Tbh, I like it more with just us three.

5. haha thats cool shit me and my smokin bud sing a ton of songs in the car, and lil wayne totally sucks dick.. we alwayze say wheezy kills this shit man bc we have a mexican friend who loves lil wayne and says that

6. Lil Wayne is a good lyricist.

7. Best joke ive heard all day.

8. I'd give my life for my 3 best friends that I blaze with all the time. not lyin' one fucking bit. Besides family they're the best friends I've ever met/had.

9. My old friends thought MJ was bad, so I dont really have many friends right now.

Rofl, sounds so emo.

10. the same thing happened to me
    but if they can't except you because you smoke a fucking plant FUCK THEM

11. that sucks for both of you... i have some way close friends that smoke whenever i suggest it. its pretty badass, just find someone who will try it with you.

12. although u may sound liek a total tool.... if theres some kid u think may is interested in the act of smoking while ur at school throw in shit like
    "im too fucking ripped to listen to this dumbass teacher"
    this is how i started blazing with one of my good friends that i hadnt known at first... pretty much it was eighth period and i was like "fuckkk this class needs to end so i can smoke" and this kid sitting behind me is like "o word shit i didnt know u smoked i would never expect it" im like "im like yeah do u smoke?" and hes like " shit im always down to blaze.. who u blazing with after school" been good friends with the kid ever since.

13. Aww my smoking buddy is awesome. He is always down to do whatever and we have the most awesome adventures and convos about anything and everything.. like he is the perfect smoking buddy...the best I've ever had plus he doesn't mind getting out of the car to buy more blunts( for some reason all the other people I smoked with were really fucking lazy) Not to mention since then he's become a makeout buddy after some awesome blazing sessions :wink: So it's a win win situation. yay!

14. I have 2 smoking buddies! My buddy (Chewbonka of the city) and I smoke together all the time and I can always count on him to blaze a sesh. He was my best friend before we started smoking and he's my best friend now.

My other smoking buddy is my girlfriend. She doesnt buy any but I have no problem sharing with her. She always trys to turn it down because she feels bad for not providing. But I love her and Im going to marry her someday so she can have whatever she wants :) Plus she said she would never ask me to stop and she'd let me grow in the house. God I love her.....

15. haha nice

16. Thats sad. None of my friends smoked when I started, but they all eventually joined me:smoke:. I eased them into letting them know I smoked so they would be understanding. Ill keep you in mind for my next bowl!

17. yah just ease them into it. none of my friends smoked much before i did but i even got them into buying their own constant supply

18. I find smoking with a "partner" via Girlfriend, or boyfriend(If you're a girl), it helps strengthen the bond between the two. I find myself in a group of 3 or 4 people sometimes, and after we burn a few, and the day goes on..We're almost bestfriends.

Herb is the healing of a nation!

19. ^^ True that.

I started smoking back in 7th grade back when everyone though weed/alcohol/cuss words were bad. There was only one other girl i knew of in my grade that would even consider it, this girl named Kelsey. Just because we had both been around it our whole lives. So she spent the night with me one night and my brother got her high. All throughout highschool we blazed together, she was always at my house too. But like 9th grade when everyone else started smoking and thought they were all cool we picked up Trina. These girl are my best fucking friends. I would do anything for them. Never fought, never got on my nerves, ever. Kelsey's moving in with me next month, then eventually Trina. I know they will be with me like throughout life.

20. Theres only one guy who I can smoke with any time, all the time. Hes the one who sparked me up my first time. We don't even have to talk much, theres a synchronicity and ease of being around each other. We can spark up, listen to music, hell even sit in silence for hours together without saying much and totally enjoy each others blazed company.

Funnily enough, when were not blazing, its not the same, hes just another friend then lol