Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin before working out or sports

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokerjoker313, Apr 8, 2009.

1. I dont know if this has ever been discussed but tonight I just got blazed as hell and went and worked out. Man it was the best work out of my life. I was so zoned it was amazing. I went to another place and was out of my own body and lifted more weight than i have ever. I was on fire. Ever happen to anyone?

2. i had a baseball game blasted last week, went 1 for 1 and got hit by a pitch.. lol
    i play basketball after a session with my friends all the time, but for some reason my arms get a lot more sore..

3. I just want to sit down.

4. I've actually been a gymnast for 15 years and done many a workout after me and a few friends split a blunt before practice. Flipping gets a lot more intense and i felt pretty unstoppable!

One of my favorite feelings ever

5. Yes, thats it exactly, I feel so unstopabble. i feel like nothing can get in my way. it was so amazing. I lifted weights I have never dreamed of. this proves to me that your thought are powerful. lovin this..

6. everytime i've played paintball high i played a lot better

7. I smoked some OG Kush before a hockey game and I was beyond horrible.

8. LOL. Yeah I play hockey as well (goalie) but I've never smoked before I played. You have a lot going on with hockey with the skating, stickhandling,passing, shooting, and not trying to get hit. I would think weed would either really help or fuck you up. It sounds like the latter would happen. As far as playing goalie, I would suck ass if I was high. I'd be staring into the stands looking for girls while the other team scores.

I haven't played any sports while high but I may or may not have gone to work stoned. It was awesome i was moving boxes like a motherfucker, and we got done hella fast. I surprised myself with that one.

9. When working out I find weed gives serious motivation.

If I can make the initial effort to start i find weed gives me this kinda ocd. It's always "one more set"

This is also true for sports but the whole running heavily after a smoke sesh def slows me down.