Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin Before a party or work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jun 28, 2011.

1. How diff does it make the event?

2. well depends on what kind of event a party would be great and work would be more enjoyable

3. Better as long as you don't mess up at work

4. Today was my first day smoking before worked. I smoked some GOOD about an hour and a half before. I serve ice cream and work was slammed as usual but i did great. Im going to slowly start smoking closer to the time i start till i find a good time. It made work go by hellllllllllllla fast imo

5. weed makes everything better. except public speaking. or any kind of formal speaking

6. Before a party? Awesome.

Before work? I'll be fuckin' up fast and pickin' up speed.

7. I find that a bowl or two makes me more sociable at parties

8. Depends on the strain and my duties (work) or the level of fun I have (party). I refuse to smoke weed less then an hour before work due to the obvious high-vibe I would give off, which could get me into serious trouble. Also, if I smoke before work, I try to stick to sativas.

At parties I like to smoke right before, or at parties if possible. Lighting up a joint *always* draws people, which can yield great rewards. I passed one of my thick joints at this one party and I must have had three women offer to grind on me, and several guys offered beer and other drinks.

9. i smoke before work, in between work atleast 2 times, before i finish the night off with more weed smoking. :smoke: makes me work better imo.

10. i hate smoking before work. makes it drag by so slow to me

11. I smoke AT work. Working hard high sucks ass, standing around talking to fine women, doing nothing high rocks. Pretty much I just wanna sit down though and I can't. Time goes by faster though it seems. I also talk too much and kinda sound dumb as fuck when I'm high, and the customers think so too I'm sure haaha

12. depends if you can act normal when you're high

but yeah, smoke before both