Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin and riding motorcycles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bitskee9000, Feb 5, 2012.

1. I ride dirt bikes and Ive smoked and rode few times and find it very enjoyable. Theres nothing like Blazing the trails while blazing some bud. I find that i get so focused on where i want to go that i ride so much faster and better, but tend to get winded a little faster.

Anyone else ride baked? If not you gotta try it!

2. No, I have no interest in dying on a motorcycle.

3. Hell yea I used to have a 2003 yz 125 I used to rip around on

4. hellll yaaaa dude i got a yzf 450 crf450 and a kx 500 that shit is a blast

5. I never rode a dirt bike high but I rode a mini bike in a field w/ high and that was fun as shit. If you wanna do it just please don't do it on a road high. If you fall in grass/dirt you wont get hurt as bad as roadrash/getting hit by a car. If you wanna risk on a road, go for it but just think about how your balance is just from walking and stuff while high.

6. Nothing better than waking up on a sunny day, take a couple bong rips, shower, more bong rips, put on the gear, and take the CBR600RR on the road. Aaaaah. Life is pretty great sometimes.

7. Hell ya! im glad to hear other people like to do this. I do the same with my scooter going around town haha, i also have a Crf250r, and the trusty Xr400 I tear shit up on. Ive ridden a kx500 before and let me say it was a fast ass bike, 1st gear almost threw me off back haha

8. I ride this high daily.

[​IMG]

9. That's a fuckin badass motorcycle. :)

10. Ah, yeah, I have a CRF 250X and love to ride it, but only straight. We go out into very remote unforgiving places, go very fast for long distances, shit happens and you have to be able to regroup.

Getting stoned (and drunk) is for after, hanging around the campfire with shrimps on the barbie.