Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin an old bowl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DK78, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Alright so i ran out the other day and haven't had time to get more... but i found this bowl that i haven't seen in probably a month with probably a good 4 hits left in it but its all pretty blackened.. do you guys think it is still good to smoke?

2. Is it moving?

Fuckin' spider sacks, man...You have been warned.:cool:

3. I wouldn't do it, it's probably dry as fuck and harsh to hit, just wait until you pick up some more :smoke:

4. Dont do it..... probably mold as fuck. if not, it's gonna taste like shit and burn like a motha if you hit it.

5. will be bomb

6. lol what are you a crack head, its not like you'll have any withdrawal from stopping for a while

7. would you smoke a month-old cigarette that was left out?

would you eat a month-old tomato?

would you drink some month-old orange juice?

would you shake a month-old baby?

no man.

8. Smoke it and report back

9. #9 BuRnTrEeS247, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    Babys like getting shaken sometimes worlds pop 7 bill..

Help out.

10. I wouldn't shake a 120 month old baby, what are you nuts?

...Okay maybe I would shake a 120 month old baby because HE'S FUCKIN 10 YEARS OLD, NOT 4! :p :smoke: :D

11. smoke that shit bruh! lolololol

12. lol do what you gotta do

13. [quote name='"BuRnTrEeS247"']

Babys like getting shaken sometimes worlds pop 7 mill..

*7 billion

14. depends

15. I'd smoke it if I was desperate.
    Why not as long as there's no bugs in it

16. It's just going to taste stale, and very harsh.

17. I would look for mold or any weird looking shit, if its clear of that i would defiantly do it