Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokin all day every day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hank Scorpio, Jul 13, 2007.

1. lately ive been smokin small .3 gram joints all day, every day. id go through 3-4 joints a day. its mainly my mom and brother bitching at me that im high. like wtf is the problem. i just dont understand why they consistently bitch at me. I overheard my bro saying he doesnt want me to fuck my life up and i walked in and talked to him and told him my life isnt fucked up and hes turning nothing into a big deal. my parents dont like it bc its illegal.

i feel stressed out from being at home listening to their bitching and i dont know what to do. i just got a new job so i can start thinking of moving out.

2. 3 joints is certainly not smoking all day. that would take under an hour of a 24 hour cycle hombre.

3. so what im smoking isnt a lot? sure makes me feel better inside lol.

4. well, it really depends on the person to say what a lot is. This summer i've seen my tolerance level go to $hit. About a month ago, the amount your smoking would have been a lot for me. Right about now im goin through about as much as you are, and i stay high for a while, so it really all depends on the person.

As far as what your family thinks, if you can, try to talk to them about it. Show them the actual facts about MJ because they probably only know about the bs they learned in school and saw on TV. A lot of people think MJ is a lot harder than it is, which is why your family is concerned... their just lookin' out for you since they think your harming yourself. Just explain to them about how it really isnt bad for you (or at least explain to your brother, he should be more understanding since hes from the same generation). Anyways, good luck, im going through a similar situation as you.

5. i wish i only smoked that much in a day.. >_>.. today ive had

a 3 g mids blunt
    a 1.6g dank cig
    2 .5g dank joints
    and 4 bowls of dank

i smoke to much :(

6. it really pisses me off because my bro smokes too once and a while! but he bitches still.

7. smoking every day takes the fun out of it

8. i guess this makes me a hippocrit, but i agree. During the school year (and yes i'm 18) i only smoke 1-3 times a week, but i've been smoking every day now, mainly because i've got nothing better to do lol. Its still fun, but i think i enjoy it better at least every other day, preferabbly twice a week.

and if your brother smokes, and tells you that you are throwing your life away (or w/e he said about screwing up) than hes more hippocritical than i am lol. You should ask him to smoke up with you, then explain why its not bad. He'd probably agree w/ you more in that state of mind, plus itd be a good bonding experience.... wish my brother would toke up once in a while. again, good luck, i hope your family doesnt stress you out too much... just remember they are your family, and theyre only looking out for you, so dont let mj come between you.

9. if you only smoke around 1.2 grams per day concider yourself lucky. i smoke like 5 blunts a day, plus more

10. Agreed, Devil. (First Post since back in the States. WOOH!)

You're habit isn't that bad. The math makes it where you'll get about .8 -
    1 gram a day with the habit you described. Me, however, I'll end up smoking .6 - .8 a jay and smoke 3-4 jays a day. That's roughly 3 grams a day.

You're OK. Just help your family understand what's up.

11. its hard for me to explain it to them because they dont want to listen. then i tell them and they say "yeah ok thats bs internet rumours". they believe 1 joint = 7 cigs. its not and they wont believe me. it sucks. i just wish i lived with a buddy then we can smoke all day and dont need to get yelled at by nobody. then i can grow and smoke anywhere in the place.

12. im limited now to just under an 8th a day , life sucks :(

13. I think im actually getting sick from smoking so much.

Has anyone else been having nasal problems? My nose is constantly stuffed, i think the edges of my nose are like infected or something, i get a lot of hard mucus now which is a bitch to hauck and spit out. My throat when i wake up just sucks, ive been downing dayquil and that throat spray that numbs it out. I think i might need to chill.

I buy oz's a week usually and smoke 14 blunts a week, so thats like 2 blunts a day. But now when i get good shit i smoke when i wake up, then ill smoke maybe a hour later, i try to smoke eevery hour unless i knock out for a nap.

i havent even smoked yet and im light headed.

14. No, you just got sick but weed lowers your immune system, making it take much longer for your body to fight the sickness if you continue to smoke daily. Eventually it will pass, just a bit longer because you smoke.

15. If I lived in the UK I wouldnt smoke everyday unless I grew my own crop over there, I don't take kindly to gritty cannabis.

16. get some brownies and eat one each day for a month.. your throat/lungs/nasal passages will be able to clear out.. when I got my vape.. my lung and throat felt 100% better within days to a week

17. yo man i sent that to my sister and she thinks im "pathetic" for smoking it. she wont read the article. i told her i think shes pathetic for drinking because its actually bad for you and damages brain cells.