Smokin Aces! (2006)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Mar 31, 2021.

1. I was Looking Through All Our Movies We Had Put Away in our Basement for Someting For Me an My Boo to Watch Soon an Found this One. Ion Remember Watching it or What it About But I See One of My Favorite Singers Alicia Keys is Actually In This Movie an from What it Say in The Back Cover it Looks Like a Wild Film. I Asked My Hubby if We Could Watch it an He Say Sure Sometimes Soon. So Now I'm Looking Forward to That As Well. Has Anybody Ever Seen This Movie? What Did Y'all think of it? Please No Spoilers tho I Can't Remember It an I wanna Be Surprised again.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. "That's just the way of the world... way it's always gon' be..."

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Lol I'm Guessing That Isa Line from The Movie?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. yup

• Winner Winner x 2

5. Cool lol!:) :D :roflmao:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. @vostok You Ever See This? It's Wild! Not Really a "Normal Action Movie" IMO!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. A favorite of mine. I saw it in theaters when living in DC. At the time I was going through my teenage punk rock stage and had the same hair style as the tremor brothers leader. So do to their neo nazi background got a lot of looks after the movie lol. The bigger trimmer brother actually has been in many small roles since that movie.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. I vaguly remember that one.... I think 2 black sniper girls and a bunch of crazy nazis
    (but hey I just saw "your movie of the year"

• Winner Winner x 2

9. Lol You Mean Chris Pine? Dude From The Star Trek Films? Yea He was The Leader of Them Alright lol All 3 of Those Boys Were Crazy tho. The Bigger Dude You Talking About Is Kevin Durand an He Been ima Lot of Movies too.

Yea They Taraji P Henson an Alicia Keys. Both Did Great in That Movie. Alicia One of My Favorite Singers too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. @BrewsnWeed666 I was J/W if You Ever Seen This Movie? I Think You Would Really Like it My Friend!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. "I fOrGiVe YoU, dArWiN."

• Winner Winner x 2

12. Lol that Part Made me Laugh it was just So Weird.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Hell yeah I've seen it before T it's a dope film:D

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I'm waiting for this to drop on sky movies then I'm starting a free trial to watch it :hello::hello::hello:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

15. Ohhh Lol What was Your Favorite Part?

~Toni~

16. It was Lit Bruiser! Have You Seen The Previous Movie too?

~Toni~