Smokin Aces (2006)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Aug 22, 2020.

1. #1 Dizzy, Aug 22, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    Me an My Husband Watch this Movie Last Night While We were Getting High I Had Seen it Before when it First Came Out in 2006 but I Forgot How Good it was lol an it is Wild Too. Very Crazy Movie. Plus My Girl Alicia Keys In It too so thats even Better. There a lot of Great Actors in This One Tho. Has Anyone Else Seen This Movie an What Did You Think About It?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I've seen it! I know it was good but i can't remember anything from the movie so im gonna have to watch it again one day.

• Winner Winner x 2

3. Yea You Should it was Off The Chain...Wild AF lol!!!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. Hell yeah T the film is Lit af:jump::jump: I haven't seen it for a while though, I'll have to watch it again soon :hello::hello:

• Winner Winner x 1

5. I got on dvd some place

I'll look around....I maybe some time ...lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I feel like I’ve seen it (it’s definitely my kind of film), but I can’t recall a thing about it, so I suppose it’s gotta go on the list!

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Yea You Should Bruiser an Vostok...Get High an Watch it lol You Might Think it is Trippy in Parts. I Think The First One the Best tho IMO.

Cool AR I Bet You Will Look It it Very Wild Movie TBH!.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. I absolutely loved that movie. The second one was atrocious.

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Yup yup I Agree!! Whats Your Favorite Parts of the First One? (Also it Great to See You On Here Sade The Great :D )

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. And it's always a pleasure to see you on here. I'll admit I was thinking dirty thoughts about the tube top and short shorts you wearing today lol.

Anyways when everything popped off and the tremor brothers come blazing out of the elevator.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

11. Aww Thank You lol an Yea I Be Weariing Stuff Like this On Most Days TBH Especially in Summer. Ill Take that asa Compliment :D

Yea Those Them Tremor Brothers was Crazy I Love that Part too One Dude was Using a Chain Saw as well. Also Like the Part with Bad Gyal in the Oppsite Building Sniping Everybody with that 50.Cal lol She was Going Off.

~Toni~

12. Found some time last night and retreived both dvd's from the far end of my shelving,...
    yeah both good tho I found both films story confusing at times

8/10

• Winner Winner x 1