Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokin a bowl while driving

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lungtickler, Apr 7, 2010.

1. for any of you who are like me and like to drive high, sometimes its a pain in the ass to light a bowl and try to drive a car at the same time, so what i did was went and got me some of that aquarium tubing and i just fit it into the whole on my bowl... now while im driving i just keep the bowl down by my lap and light it from there while inhaling through the tube ... makes things much easier and keeps the bowl out of sight, and keeps the piggys of my ass...lol...hope this makes since (fucking blitzed):smoking:

2. Aight,don't crash.

3. You are just hurting everyone by doing this.

4. how
    i disagree but w e

5. i think bowls are way too sketchy to have in cars, but good idea
    are you sure you arent inhaling the plastic?
    1st post?

6. please defend this statement before I tear you a new asshole

7. I just bring a blunt if I'm going to be smoking while I drive.

8. ya i usually some j's but after i smoke j's so much i have to switch back to bowl/bong

9. thanks for being an irresponsible stoner
    i dont have a huge problem with people who drive a little stoned because its not THAT imparing, but smoking while driving, just plain irresponsible

10. Go to joints or blunts while driving, its more convenient, 100000% less sketchy looking, and gets you really high.

Don't get in a wreck becuase of weed, they looking hard to get one more statistic against weed.

11. not once been in an accident never had a ticket and been smokin for 5 years while driving...only do it on the way to work and its all country back roads...not that hard to drive high after years of practice

12. It's a bitch to light a pipe while driving, and looks mad sketchy to other people around. I just have a rolled blunt or joint on hand if I plan to drive and smoke. Everything else seems like way too much of a hassle.

13. I just steer with my knee while I light the bowl, you gotta be a champ bro and just do it

14. That what i do not that hard

15. Fire near your johnson, while intoxicated and driving a motor vehicle.... Sound like a winning combination!:rolleyes:

Seriously people don't drive and smoke

A: You're really just asking to get busted should you get pulled over
    B: Whereas it is 99% safer than driving drunk, you still should just say no. Driving along with performing surgery, flying a plane, using a gun etc..etc... is best done sober. PERIOD
    C: Think of the movement bro, after all the money we donate, letters we write, marches we do all we need is a smoker running down a 2year old while he was lighting a bowl in his car...:mad: We'll be back in the Nixon-Reagan years before you know it

Is it really worth it?

16. See post 15

17. this is why people hate stoners. they few stupid ones who find ways to blaze while driving then putting people in danger. AT LEAST stop your car blaze then drive, but driving and blazing at the same time?! that's just not safe and stupid

18. Listen man, if I'm not drinkin' I'm not drivin' I really stopped giving a fuck a few years back, your not going to change anyone's mind with your hippy bullshit, so what's the point of posting the nonsense?

19. ^this, ur not gonna change what people do just by giving a few stats. i drive all the time while smokin a j or a blunt or both and hitting a bong and a spoon. sometimes i do all of them at the same time

20. Why not invest in one of those self-lighting ones?