Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin a blunt for my boy.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smilez4257g, Aug 28, 2007.

1. i love how the original poster of this thread hasnt replied back.... probably because vick fucked up on a way bigger scale than most of us can comprehend. in my opinion, if u can just kill an innocent dig, than y cant u just kill a human? what he did was wrong and STUPID! the man has millions and he screws up his life cause he gets off to dogs killing each other or him killing it. thats y he didnt relpy back.....

2. I agree. Only the steaks should be strapped to his nuts. Fuck Vick.

3. michael vick is a fucking bitch, fuck that ******.

4. This should not be in seasoned tokers. I love how no one noticed this. Its only related to herb because the op is smoking a blunt for a loser. But yes he deserves the same punishment as anyone else caught doing the same would receive.

5. They definitely took it out of proportion, there are way worse people out there that do things a lot worse than this that you never hear about. He's a loser no doubt but what he did wasn't bad enough to receive so much coverage.

6. Damn you're dumb. Skinning dogs, hanging them form meat hooks, beating them to death, dogfighting...

Yeah, that's totally comparable to a jockey whipping a horse in a race that, while legal, is nonetheless cruel. What the fuck is wrong with you? You weren't hugged enough, as a child, I think, if you can support this man after the twisted shit he did.

See above.

Obviously 1)You have no clue what he actually did and 2)You're an ignorant, no, downright stupid motherfucker for thinking dogfighting is alright to bet on just cuz somebody's rich. And the fact that you'd do it too makes you a senseless, cruel, ignorant hood wanna be.

DO NOT CALL NAMES! - Bliz

7. the original poster is just sad becuz his hometeam player is going to jail .....trust me, if vick was playing for any other team other than atlanta,i bet a million bucks that he wouldn't give a flying ish about vick.
    killa!!!

8. The romans use to fight lion vs lion, etc etc. Mike Vick did some horrible things, he should be punished. He did execute dogs after they lost (they were basically worthless then). But the way he did it, gun shot to head, hanging, drowning. He couldve done it in a more civilized manner. However, the op makes vaild points, really good ones to. Ever hear about horses being shot after breaking a leg?? America is getting too into this, i think its the fact thats hes black, and the fact that he has money. Spotlight is on him very birghtly, they need to shine a little less and treat him like every other citizen. He should be punished, but not abominated like the way things are going. People across America want his head. Vick is being treating unfairly, but he needs to be punished. (Fined, suspended from the NFL) I dont think he deserves jail time or being banned from the NFL. Ill smoke a bowl for vick in good faith, but not a blunt =]

9. Joey you put it much better than the OP, I can definitely understand your point. But I think the truth is that if you ask your average guy on the street what should seriously happen to Vick, a large enough portion of them would say whatever's happening now is fine. It's mostly the animal rights activists that have been made bloodthirsty by his actions, and I don't think that's enough people to really effect the outcome as far as his life is concerned, dig?

I don't know I'm high.

You'll also probably find that if you ask those activist about horses being shot, they'll have just as strong of a position against that as they do dogs, so that point's not really as powerful as it seems.

10. im getting pretty damn sick of the name calling in controversial threads.

if you have oppinions, feel free to express them. but DO NOT call others names, or flame.

to the person who said mike vick is just a big black hood guy....

do you really need to be that close minded? i know a dude from the hood that is probably one of the nicest people i know. it doesn't matter where you grew up, its the quality of a person that matters. not color, sex, etc.

Mike Vick fucked up big time, we all do at some point.

11. Yea, im high now. Took a break after that post, along with my GSD. Anywho, I can totally understand your counter statement. Main point is, it is those PETA people who make the media what it is about these instances. So, being realistic, hes fucked. But whatever, $100 something million contract?!? Hes good when hes done with this, and can at least get through all this with the best lawyers, etc.

12. I agree with what you're saying about the media coverage. It doesn't deserve the amount of coverage it has recieved, but hes famous.

But he is still an asshole for what he did. Harming innocent dogs. If anyone tried to hurt my pet dog I would beat the shit outta them. I love my dog, he's one of my friends. Nothing beats toking up with my dog haha.

And also, if you;re gonna make a stupid thread like this that's for a guy hurting dogs, do it in the General forums.

13. the media coverage for the Vick case is horrendous, they talk about the Vick case on sportscenter just as much as they talk about the NFL, it's ridiculous. i think that he fucked up, but he should be allowed back into the NFL for sure.

what i don't understand is that people who own greyhounds that race them at the track for money and gambling, they end up killing their dogs once they're around 4-5 years old and whenever they cannot keep up with the competition anymore. it's legal for racing greyhound owners to slaughter their dogs only whenever the dog is just over 4 years or so, but Vick may end up doing time because of a few pitbulls that were killed on his property.

14. You people keep saying that he "made a mistake". Yeah, killing hundreds of dogs in inhumane ways is just a mistake, right? I mean, that's just sad. It was way more than a "mistake" and it's not the kind of "mistake" that most people make. Animal cruelty is not just a fucking "mistake". I'm to angry about this to talk about it in a reasonable fashion, so I'm done. That's just sad though.

15. I dont feel its a justifieable mistake, He knew it was illegeal from day one. He had a lawyer that could of told him the consiquences. Kids do not need rold-models like Mike Vick. Instead of giving him a slap on the wrist the court system should make an example out of Mr. Vick.