Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. #7741 Sundance6758, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Y
    Yeah, you would use SHIT, Chupa.....LOL I have the potting soil...good shit but NOT SHIT & the perlite...hard to find sphagnum here...& as for the SHIT??? Send me some....LMFAO!!!!! You have my address.....:weed::weed:
    ~Sunny~ Chupa, it does look like your doing better on the grow, I will take your advice as "GOOD SHIT"....no shit....LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  2. #7743 dlsmokes, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    Good morning :weed: everybody...
    How the fuck is it going?! Things are going very well on The Porch...hold this:passtheshit: while I upload these photo's.

Okay I'm ready, let me hit it..:love-m3j:
    So here's the overall shot, this is becoming crazy full.
    20160803_020007.jpg
    Y'all know I'm starting with my Stilton bitch. This lady right here... Is just showing me why she's always been #1 if she's in the line up. @amator terram remember we were thinking she would be able to hang? She has surpassed every plant in size, and if she packs on some weight before she finishes. She'll out weight everyone too..I HOPE :biggrin: So far she is giving of that captivating blueberry aroma, with a punch of musty, or skunk wrapped around it. Right when you get ready to say ahhh that smells good the skunk kicks your nose, and you cant help but frown..lol 20160803_013523.jpg
    20160803_013612-1.jpg 20160803_013632.jpg

SOUR PEZ/ GG#4 20160803_014715-1.jpg 20160803_014755-1.jpg 20160803_014819-1.jpg
    Now this little chick right here has just proven that I should give her a full run. I'm just kinda going off of aroma, it's got me thinking she might be the Somango, or the Jack straw. After I post this im going to go and check the structure of bith parents. Im not getting anything lemony, or sour, anyways so time will tell. No lies I would be stoked if its the Blue Thai too though. Aromas are developing and she's giving off a sweet smell with a distinct after tone trailing that I cant quite describe yet. 20160803_013810-1.jpg
    20160803_013905-1.jpg
    20160803_013925-1.jpg

Now for the Indica's holding down the left side of The Porch. Weve got Sour LSD... She's just that too, sour and sandlewoody, or earthy. Her leaf to bud ratio is too high. Her flowers are dense as shit already, and so far she's got the largest flowers. 20160803_014019-1.jpg 20160803_014306-1.jpg 20160803_014333.jpg

Last but not least Sour D/Sour Pez;) She's my muthafucka right now. Leaf to bud is a bit high, but she smells soooo sweet, and maybe tart. Not straight sour, but tart. She's going to get a full room run. I'm searching for a bomb ass indica to speed up the flowering time on the Stilton. She's on the list :thumbsup: because She'll be finishing 1st, and her nice solid buds could add some bulk to Stiltons bud structure. :geek: 20160803_015034-1.jpg 20160803_015117-1.jpg 20160803_015202-1.jpg
    There you guys have it! The Porch in full flower production. We are about half way there :jump::yay::roflmao::thumbsup:.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  3. dammit it looks good in there. some beautiful ladies there, :smoke:y. gonna be a massive harvest by the looks of em :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dammit Smokey! You are on your game!

• Like Like x 3
  5. DONO....WHAT'S GOOD! Missing you and your posting yo! Thanks for the shout out.

Triple maaaaan I'm trying to keep it together. I haven't gotten the mulch layer to stay moist yet, but figured it just needs time to build it's self up.

Things have been going fairly well. I certainly cant complain.

Good tp see everyone still sitting in.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Still here, despite gc trying to discouraging me. Could find my thread for a few days. Wave!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ahhh shit! Dont let um get you!
    Wave!
    Bud watch end of week 7 today... Sour pez/LSD (left) SD/SP (right) these will be the first down..
    20160813_142934-1.jpg

@donothinggardening have I asked how long you ran your gg#4? If not how long lol? Mine looks like it might be a 9 week'er. She's on the same schedule as everyone else, and look how far behind she is.
    20160813_143030.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. #7749 dlsmokes, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  9. :ay: :smoke:y

I took the GG4 to 70 days when I ran her. the buds would fatten up a lot those last two weeks and turn into flop city

:weed:

• Like Like x 3
  10. the buds on yours look like a little bit different shape though, maybe she is leaning to the sour side? what's the smell like?

• Like Like x 3
  11. I can't even call it. It's waaaay different anything I've ever sniffed on. Hella sticky, and loud, but again I'm not catching it at all. She looks like she might be giving off a little bit of pink too, so she could be leaning to the pink grapefruit. I'll check at lights on when they are hella strong and report back.
    good looking

• Like Like x 4
  12. Sup Smokey!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sup Smokey!

• Like Like x 2
  14. This one is going to be a monster; six point LST to give it some structure and allow the other potential mains to compete - from seed, roughly seven weeks old
    IMAG0539.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  15. Hey, hey Smokey I'm cruising the neighborhood and swinging by the porch. Wow, the BBR is looking the best I've ever seen. The remodel has helped you produce some beautiful plants. Nice herb growing there.

Me, I'm still staying stealth in the cellar. I found another keeper with the Ortega cultivar I just harvested. She is good enough to move into the line up.

Growing with my own soil has made it possible for me to basically ignore them and spend more time hiking in the mountains. This was my view from my tent on Monday night.

[​IMG]

This is in the Washington Cascades and one of the great scenes. The next morning I got up and hiked out of this basin and into another for this view.

[​IMG]

The wild flowers were in full bloom. Those blue patches are lupines. It's nice to take a break from growing plus the bonus of great exercises for this old dude.

• Like Like x 7
  16. @Pakalolo..
    Many moons ago in 1973 if I recall myself and a couple of other crazy fools I was serving in the army with did a run from hell up Mt Rainer and back in a day..
    All being 18-20 yr olds and just a month out of basic training we were in excellent physical shape and literally ran the whole trail..
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
  17. @Pakalolo, that's some beautiful scenery up there! Thanks for sharing the view!

• Like Like x 2
  18. This area is just to the south and east of Rainier. Back in the 70s and 80s I could climb those trails without having to rest. Now I have to rest often but still manage to haul myself up there. It's worth the effort for those views. I tried to post the panorama photos but they kept failing.

• Like Like x 3