SmokexBreak’s Speak Easy

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Smokexbreak, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Not a bad idea

2. I do it because depending on how finicky the strain is you can end up with iron def or magnese def abd i think phosphorus is max socket at 5.8, could be potassium though i forget.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Final harvest for the two bubble gums I’ll have a dry weight later on. But I think I did over a QP for sure. Roughly 1.5 ozs a jar by eye anyway.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Well fellas I’ll be on roll it up for awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I do this too. Ph my 55 gallon res at 5.7 and let it rise to 6.3ish and drop it back to 5.7.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Man I wish I had room for 50 gallons lol. I may have room for like 20-30. Better than nothing though. I’m hooking my 6 hempys on halo rings to a reservoir this go around. I’ve got 3 plants that are thriving and I’m about to start another 3. And In my small tent I’m going to run a small DWC with nebulas manifold for shits and giggles.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Step one of the new tent set up. I’ll be using 2’x4’ of my tent to run my hempys to a reservoir
    And drain tray. I’ll use buckets until I get the tray in as pictured. Got some trimming to do I’ll build the manifold and reservoir later this evening or tomorrow. Not sure yet.

8. Got the drain tubes Hooked up!
    Worked like a charm!

1/2” tube
    5/8” grommet
    1” spade bit to drill the hole.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Lovely work bro as always. Is that the best place to situate the drain pipe?

I will set drain pipe on the bottom of my saucers when i go automated next run.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Actually you see the circle imprint to the left of the pictures under my tent flooring that’s a drain stub... I may consider cutting hole in my tent floor and running my drain tubes down it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dude thats a PERFECT idea.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’ve been trying to figure out how I could make 6 plants work in this tent my issue was where am I going to drain? This would solve that. But then getting my run off numbers would be a pain in the fucking ass.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You could have a collect pan with a open/shit valve before the drainer bro. Maybe some work to set it up but would work a treat. Use the stop valve to collect run off then open the valve to drain.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Maybe hook a T fitting into each line with like 3” tube on the third fitting and the a on off valve hooked to it... so I can open the valve to each line when I need to collect run off.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Yeah a pcv t fitting for the 3 lines running to 1 line for the drain line!? Then reapet for 3 more plants!?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes for sure bro, the concept you have in mind its just the fine tuning you would need to do.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Shit I could connect all my drain lines into one line to send one line down the tube.

• Like Like x 1