SmokexBreak’s Speak Easy

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Smokexbreak, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Got some trimming done this evening.

1.75oz’s off the first half of my aurora Indica from nirvana. I think I’ve got a light leak or Something found some beans. 35 beans lol. Weird it was all in the Larfy bullshit buds so no real loss they came outta everything that went into my hash bin.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Had a zip in this jar. Gonna probably consolidate them.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Deez nuggs taking off finally. They’re 2 weeks old.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Speaking of hash bin. Finished filling my first one. When I get to 5 I will make some bubble hash or dry sift haven’t decided yet.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yes little plants lookn good bro. I like making a big salt shaker basically with a big jar and buy sum silk screen with 50-70 micron with dry ice. Everything is cheap and quick and easy. Dont get me wrong good quality cold water bubble hash done right is tasty snd hard 2 beat. But making it sucks sumtimes. 10-15 mins with dry ice and its done . no waitn days for it to cure. U can smoke right away. Here was what i got from larf from 1 plant. And a pic of my last clone i had . she was a beastly bush

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think I’m gonna go with the dry sift sounds much easier lol. How much trim/larf did you use and how much return did you get?

5. (2) purple majik-ethos
    (1) pillow factory-ethos

Filled reservoir 2 days ago.
    (REMO Nutrients)
    1ML Grow
    1ML VeloKelp
    1ML Micro
    1ML MagNifiCal
    1ML Hydroguard
    1ML Silica Blast

They’ve finally hit the reservoir they’re taking off finally.

[​IMG]

Deez nuggs 3 weeks
    Coco DTW
    Fed megacrop at 4 grams per gallon
    Feeding daily

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Packed to tight

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. It actually ended up SO clean I just couldn’t see it until that butane evaporated lolol

I was having a day that day

Sup smoke? Things are lookin pretty good!

Your hempy tubs are gunna be green Af, have you thought about a top coat for those bins?

The hydroton made a perfect top cover for me. Looked nice too :)

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. I use river rock but I’m switching that up cause it made my tubs heavy AF. And getting them in and outta the tent was a bitch lol. Probably gonna use hydroton or leave it be not sure yet but the Browning on the perlite is from the recharge haven’t got any algae yet which I’m sure isn’t far behind. My damn hempy seedlings have doubled in size since this pic I’ll get some pictures later my Moab’s deez nugs have been growing like wildfire too pretty excited to say the least. I’m glad it’s working out I was about done with autos lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Some pre chop photos. These will be coming down tomorrow.

These are my first hempys I’ve ever done and I couldn’t be happier with them. Strain is bubblegum.

Day 55 of flower

Fed with REMO nutrients during veg and Masterblend and flower fuel during Flower.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Seriously they can be packed to tight bro

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. That is a personal best in the making X ur new name from me lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Is that leaf Sephoria? Or a hempy issue that caused the marks? My Sour crack is like that is why I ask

And X is a pretty good nick name for you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol I appreciate it! I’ll take X I like the sounds of that!.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wicked Calcium deficiency. I figured it out midway through flowering. S2C’s feeding schedule damn near cuts calcium out of the feeding regiment but once I bumped my Ca it stopped spreading. I’m flushing currently so it’s getting worse I’m at 650 ppm right now trying to get under 200 before chop.

Oh also my PPM’s were way too low for mid to late Flower I was at like 7-800 and these issues were present once I bumped between 1400-1600 ppm and added more calcium it stopped and they continued on like nothing happened. These plants are less than 2 ft tall from the ground so I’ll be happy with 5-6 ozs given the density and size of the Lowers though there’s a high chance it could be mores my lower buds on these are bigger than my GSC tops that are in soil right now.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yes, calmag is a must once dropping the calcium nitrate. Looks like a good harvest is coming for you though. Some dense and frosty buds for the jars and your smoking pleasure. Nicely done buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I appreciate it! It’s your guidance that allowed it so all the appreciation in the world goes to you my friend!! I doubt I grow in anything but hempys for a long while!! Everything’s just dense and big lol. My lowers are even big shits truly mind blowing!! I’m flushing currently my reservoirs are at 220 and 350 ppm I think I’m gonna send another gallon in each before bed and chop tomorrow night. How do you do your flush in the hempys?

18. Lol I’ll not mad at it!! Kinda suits me.

X.

Lol

• Like Like x 1