Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoketiquette

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by elixir, Aug 6, 2012.

1. What sort of things do you class as smoking etiquette? Or Smoketiquette? Some things you just don't see being practiced but you think should?

1.Don't hold a joint/blunt/bong/whatever and TALK FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR. It's fucking annoying and I can see it burning away in your hand. Like seriously. Just give it to me instead. It's really annoying. Just take your tokes and pass it on.

2. Please for the love of God, do not get the end of the joint freaking soaked. Nobody wants to have your spit in your mouth, Obviously a little is unavoidable, but this is for the people who drown the joint.

3. Be considerate, and you will get it back. Do not blow your smoke in other peoples faces, etc etc

That's all for now, anybody else got anything?

2. Corner the bowl!

3. whoever rolls it up, lights it up.

i also enjoy playing marco polo.

so whoever sparks it up, hits it and says marco.
    the person immediately to the left or right must say polo.
    which determines the rotation.

4. Always match the person who first smoked you up. A bowl for a bowl helps prevent fights over mooching.