Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokers Cough, Really bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yoyodude55, May 7, 2011.

1. Alright, I've been smoking weed for a year now, daily for 2 months. For the last few weeks I have been coughing like crazy and my chest has been hurting. What can I do to aid this?

2. Vaporizer

3. lol dude the only thing is to lay off the bud for a while

4. Man up! Its only weed

5. Dont smoke any blunts or joints, they rape your lungs.

The Brosky:smoke:

6. :laughing:

7. Consider a vaporizer or edibles (if available).

I personally enjoy the process of smoking though. I'm not sure how you smoke (joint, blunt, pipe, bong, etc.) and the quality of your smoke, so can't be overly specific. Also, each person has their own reaction to everything, our bodies are all unique.

However, vape and edibles are a sure fire way if you want to keep up the pace.

8. Get nicer rolling papers, they're a lot smoother... Elements are great or rizla ultra fines... stop smokin blunts... they rape your lungs like everyone's said. I smoke daily and don't have any problems

9. i find that even a bubbler helps with weed coughing or like others have said get a vape or edibles, or a really tight bong might help if your in the position to be buying one lol but whatever mang whatever lol sorry im high lol