Smokers are more "deep" then the nonsmokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by SotalyTober, Feb 4, 2012.

1. I remember in my senior year of high school I took Astro Science 1&2 and I can remember how interested me and my friends who smoked thought the class was but then you had all the kids who didn't smoke and they thought it was boring and a waste of time.

Well I believe that people who smoke marijuana are deffinatly deeper into thought and able to have an open mind to way more things then the average human, don't you?

I'm just really high and it's what I was thinking, I know I probably think way to much about religion now and questioning everything since I started smoking.

But hey, it might just be me?:smoke:

2. Weed smokers are as diverse as Star Wars characters. You have your jedis, your bounty hunters, your wookies and your droids.

Not all of them are Obi Wan Kenobies.

3. star wars nerd.

4. i think the same way!

5. Then you have the jar-jar binkes who live in apprentice

6. ^what the hell are you guys talking about?

7. I totally agree, they seem very chill, their attitude is natural, non-pretentious, cool, wise, like minded (maturer ones). Maybe its because Marijuana is a drug of introspection which really expands your mind to what seems important or much relevant in the world than trivial bs that society praises. Some people think Philosophy is a joke but they in reality they cannot understand.

8. I agree smokers can reach a level past those who don't smoke. Yet, I don't think many have achieved this goal. It's all about "personal expansion" but that's bullshit. All you need is your brain,maturity, and the will to pursue something greater in life. I don't see how being "deep" is something that's wanted just something gained from enlightenment of specific thoughts people go through in hard times. My .02

9. i've seen some stupid fuckin stoners and some deep intellectual non tokers.

10. In return.
    I've seen some stupid fucking non tokers and some deep intellectual stoners. :wave:

On a lighter note, GC best site ever?

11. i think it's more the other way around. people who are open minded and interested in the universe are more likely to smoke.

12. i think smoking may open a few doors but, i agree with montreal. i think those who naturally just view the world and universe in a deeper sense tend to be more into drugs like weed and acid.

13. The fact that you're willing to try or regularly consume a substance that has been deemed by "higher society" as dangerous and detrimental without any beneficial effects proves that you are willing to think on a deeper/higher level than the others that willingly accept lies.

14. Some are...you got the stoners that just smoke to "get fucked up" and not give a shit about any of the other positive benefits of marijuana. i hate those people

15. I think anyone who is able to think for themselves can be deep even if they don't smoke.

16. Weed and how deep you can think into a subject have no relation really. So yes there are some smokers that enjoy getting in a deep thought but there are also tennis players that do the same :smoke: