Smokers against legalization

Discussion in 'General' started by cdh420dmt, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Are there any stoners on this site against the legalization of marijuana? If so explain.

2. Yea man. Jail rocks!

3. Me in a sense.. Only reason is i enjoy the blackmarket aspect and all the money envolved with that.

4. I would envision MMJ users and dealers are the only ones that would want it illegal, and cripin :p

Disclaimer: I do not condone the act of dealing weed.

5. I saw this thread and I said

"Yeah all the greedy fucks"

Guess I wasn't too far off.

6. Anyone who's pushing mad weight will be better off (money wise) with weed being illegal.

I want to see it at the very least decriminalized soon in Canada. It is only a matter of time before marijuana is legalized everywhere.

7. Dealers dont want it to be legal.
    I also heard some California stoners saying they dont want it legalized because the goverment would over tax weed.

8. I am a strong supporter of legalization, but I the same time sometimes I secretly hope it isn't legalized. The reason being is I've been smoking since I was in high school, and there is a vast deep culture that comes along with being a stoner. Do any of you guys think that legalization would destroy the weed culture we've grown up in

9. Drug dealers dont want it, then a substantial amount of them will have to get a job lol.

10. 2 types of stoner want weed to stay illegal.

The dumb probably underage kids who only smoke because they want to do something illegal.

And the drug dealer that makes his living off of it being illegal.

11. I am in the Cartel so I do not want it legal.

12. I'm sure some dealers would be very much against it. Anyone who makes money off of it being illegal would for sure be against it, even if they smoke.

13. I knew it.

14. No I am for legalization. The government has no right to ban me from ingesting a relatively safe substance or any substance for that matter.

15. Any tax the gvt imposed would still be less than the current markup IMO. That's the only reason I could think to be against it, unless you sell.

16. Shh. Keep it on the down low, ese!

17. I don't like being arrested so no