Smokers 21 and older???

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Got this coupon for 'middletons' black n mild's. ( 'cigars' )

Good coupon, $1.50 of so nearly half off. I thank it was 1.99 for 5 pack of wines.

But on the coupon it says 'limited to smokers 21 and older'.

Like why?

Smokin age is 18.

I aient care jus wonder like why?

2. I aient care?

LOL

It can say that doesn't mean it's true.

Ive seen stuff like that before but they sold to 18+.

3. They're doing that everywhere in the US, on the internet as well.

For example, on the Marlboro, Camel and Newport sites (and most others), they ask you if you're 21 before letting you enter. It doesn't add up to me either..

4. They usually will, especially if it's a privately run shop that needs as much business as it can get.

5. i had to sign up for newport and marlboro deals under my moms name when i was under 21. i don't get it either. the camel site is for 19 and older. its such crap. i think it all has to do with stopping people from smoking

6. Jus first time i thank ive really noticed this.

I never get carded or nuttin it aient no thang.

Jus got this company coupon from black n mild for $1.50 off a black pack and it says 21 or over is only elegible. Wonderin like why the fuck does it matter if ya 21 if yall can legally buy at 18 and shiet bein under 18 aient no one really care if you smokin.

7. haha Im sorry but you just sound so fucken ridiculous typing like that.

Theres a reason why and that's because they can do what ever they want with the age limit. There called laws and they can mess with them that's why.

8. In some states the legal age is 19 to purchase tobacco products.

9. You sound ridiculous trying so hard to bash KSR. Get out of his thread.

10. Fucka hater. I type the way I want. Iph it takes yoo twenty minnits to read it and tranzlate it, aieiount sheeit

11. who the fuck is this guy?

12. fuck! I haven't puffed on a black N mild in a while. feinin' that shit right about now.

13. you sound mad ridiculous caring how other type on an internet forum. we all know what hes saying.

14. Wine? Seriously? :confused_2:

Its all bout the original

15. he's a scrub, i've known this for awhile now

16. I like it, it add character to his posting... just like your posts convey the character of an asshat. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Get outta here you troll.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. I've never understood that. Same thing with the coupon on the inside of Dutch Masters boxes. I think it's just because everything is mass produced, and it would be pretty hard to make some boxes say 18, and then others say other ages. At 21 you can do anything that's legal anywhere in the world pretty much so it's a good age to put on things like that I guess. I'm not too sure on tobacco laws and regulations, but that would be my best guess as to why it's 21.

19. Aww, poor dude got banned.