Smoker from the uk!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by makeitbundem, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Im tony im new to this and im a toker from the uk! :smoking:

2. Greetings fellow uk smoker. Enjoy the forum :)

3. Welcome to the city! :wave:

Former UK toker here, now based Down Under.

4. thank you where abouts in the uk are you from? im from the west midlands

5. Ooh, condolences :p

Anything north of London is just too far. I'm from Kent.

6. whats the smoke like down under?

7. It's killer, but there were some real gems from back home too.

All depends on who you know, right?

8. I'm in West Yorkshire, cracking buds round here fella. What about you?

9. Dunno if everything has the same names where you are both are but the dankest bud around here is probably cheese i get my hand son some different types of haze regular as well

10. Yeah we get alot of 'cheese' but i don't think thats an actual strain name... More like some fake dealer slang for a few different types of weed. We get 'blues' as well which is typically very sticky incredibly smelly stuff, recently I've been getting some nice actual afghan kush with a slight purple tint to it though and it is literally the best stuff I've ever smoked

image-1095384435.jpg

11. ^ That makes everything I've ever smoked in the UK look like it was picked out of a ditch.

12. yeah i had some "cheese" that was purply like that my favorite but has got to be the stuff that's bone dry with loads of keif on =D

13. Bone dry? No way, gotta have a little sticky to your icky.

14. well there is a limit to bone dry, just dry enough so that it grinds out nicely

15. Quick tip: get out of this thread and into the wider GC universe, mate. You're missing out on some pretty good shenanigans tonight.

But too true. I'm a joint smoker, so rolling up the super sticky stuff is such a messy hassle.

16. yeah ill have a look around i smoke joints as well but still use a grinder

17. Yeah man it's taken me a few years to find it but the dank is definitely about In the uk. Weed in general is utterly rife in the north, once you've acquired enough contacts the ones that actually know what they're doing become pretty obvious.

18. Welcome! Newcastle's in the house bitches!

19. How be those Geordie buds?

20. Good, but not in great quantity at the moment unfortunately. Only in touch with 3 guys at the moment who sell, one of which seems to be dead or in jail since he never answers my texts. Good to hear you have 'cracking buds' though haha:D