Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokeless tobacco.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omerta, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Hey what is your choice dip for the smoke? I enjoy a nice skoal citrus, skoal straight, grizzly mint, and redman from time to time when I'm smoking.

I have also put about a quarter gram of keif in my can once, was a nice buzz during class!

2. Are you saying that you put a quarter gram of keif in your can... To try to get a buzz from it...? Dude... Dont' do that any more lol.

I enjoy cigarettes most of the time because dip just stopped working after a while. Whenever I dip Skoal citrus though, I think of the Bahamas :D

3. I chew anything and everything, but most of the time I'm chewing Grizzly Wintergreen or cope long cut. I love putting a fat dip in after I smoke, that way I can play video games without having to spit (cottonmouth)

4. "Real Men Just Cope" --Copenhagen. (US Smokeless Tobbaco co.)

COPENHAGAN FTW! The last time I gave my father a dip of copenhagen, he had this hair brained idea to outrun the town clown, we lost him, but that was the stupidest run I ever had the mis-fortuine of being a passenger in. (he did it for thrills when I said "what the hell, let's make him catch us". He said "OK", and we were out of there PDQ. The fucking po-po gave up after 1/2 mile. :)

(I don't reccomend doing this. In these days, you'll probably get shot at by the helio unit).

5. Lmao I do the same exact thing. :D

6. I dip skoal mint/cherry, my favorite is cope L/C. Dipping and smoking is always a good time.

7. I tried to stop chewing a little, but when I did I chewed Grizzly mint, wintergreen, straight, skoal citrus, copenhagen wintergreen. Now all I do is snus, and I prefer snus much more when high aswell.

8. Grizz Green, Your highschool football coach dipped it so why dont you!

9. Half a can of grizzly wintergreen a day for the past year and change.
    Copenhagen LC when I have money.

10. Grizzly winter green or grizzly straight all the way baby! Whooo. Haha.