Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokeless Piper Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rivalZone, Mar 26, 2009.

1. So today I got my first smokeless pipe - fucking investment I say. I plan on smoking in more open and more public areas rather than 1am Friday and Saturday nights.

Only problem, I'm not quite sure how to use it. I have a vague idea on how to, but still not sure. If you guys could help me out, you would be like uber 1337. Also, any strategies when approaching with this kind of pipe?

[​IMG]

2. Thats not a smokeless pipe, its a stealth pipe you unscrew the fat end pop in some nugz screw it on and blaze blaze blaze

3. Like the guys said you screw off the cap, pack with weed, replace cap, and smoke through hole.

Bro all that thing does is stop weed from falling out while it's in your pocket. It's not smokeless by any means. It will smell just like any other pipe. It's no more stealthy than any other pipe. You won't be in any less risk in public.

Besides why are you only smoking at 1 am on Fri and Sat?

What it sounds like you want is a cigarette dug-out. A $5 metal one hitter that is colored like a cig.

4. Awww man!! I'm 3 hours away from any place to buy any type of pipe/bong and needed one. Wont be there again for a while. Damnit!! :mad:

I was wondering how it would be smokeless!!

Oh and I can only smoke so late because I still live with my parents and they don't know. Also, I have 3 sibling who like to stay up late. Gotta wait for them to head off.

5. you should try packing small bowls and ghosting the hit and then just bloweing through the sploof, it works wonders.

6. Ozium+Spoof+Rhoto's+Some sort of body spray or cologne(Don't over use, that always a sign somethings up)=Stealth and daily high without anyone being the wiser.
    Grab a fan, crack a window open, and try to only pack one hit to reduce smoke escaping.

99% of the time people dont think your high, it's all in your head. As long as you don't give them a reason to think it they won't.

7. That Is A smokeless pipe its meant to keep it form roasting(when your not hitting it)

8. TBH I don't know what is considered a smokeless pipe.

But through they years I've owned several with what we call "china caps". Those lids you suck through. They always had a stream of smoke coming out of them, and since they are metal they get too hot to smother with your finger.

Whatever the correct term I just didn't want the OP to think this reduces smoke or smell much.

9. Wait, so it is? :confused:

10. I believe it is I don't know of any other smokeless pipes.