**Smokeitdown's OFFICIAL Thread for People Who Don't Break the Rules**

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeitdown, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Smokeitdown, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    What's up everyone! If you don't break the rules, and you wanna post something kick ass that is definitely within the rules of this amazing place we call grasscity, then feel free to place it here! Sometimes it's slow, or there isn't a thread that fits what you have to say at a certain moment, so drop that knowledge RIGHT here.

FORUM RULES for all you punks that don't know what's up - GRASSCITY FORUM RULES - If you break em, me and the turtles come take care of business.

Welcome, fellow stoned travelers. :wave:

2. Now remember, it's our job to help the moderators. A little peer pressure when things go wrong and this thread can remain open to all.

3. I can't find my cigarettes anywhere
    A whole unopened pack
    I put them in my kitchen yesterday and now they're gone
    Fuuuuuuuu

4. #4 Smokeitdown, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
    Things do not go wrong. This thread is only for people who don't break, and know what the rules are. You'd have to be an idiot to post in this thread doing so, as it's clearly not the correct thread for that type of nonsense.

We do good shit here. Otherwise me and the rest of the turtles come take care of business.

5. I drank one of those "naked" mango drinks roughly 30 mins ago, hoping it'll have a similar effect to eating a mango before smoking:smoke:

6. I was just about to post some boobs up in here, and then insult you.

But then I realized that would be off topic

7. Threats of violence are definately against the rules!

:rolleyes:

8. boobs are never off topic

9. There I edited it. Now you re-quote me, or we come take care of business.

For all you know that could mean smoking you out with copious amounts of weed. After all, that is my business.

:smoking::bongin:

10. Take it as a sign ;)

11. A sign to walk to the store for another pack and enjoy the lovely weather? Will do :D

12. Might just leave it up, for posterity's sake :D

edit; and since when has kicking ass been a euphamism for smoking someone out with copious amounts of weed lol

13. "...and if another thread similar to it is made before it is reopened, then it will remain closed.

Hopefully no one will want to completely spoil it for everyone...unless they have already. "

[​IMG]

14. Well it's just past noon, I've had a nice iced tea. Not hungry for lunch. So I think I'm going to go have an afternoon nap and delay cleaning my office yet again.

15. Woah hey, we're just here to follow the rules. I figured maybe some of my other amigo's would enjoy doing so here as well. I don't see anyone breaking the rules here.

16. Why would you think this was a good idea to circumnavigate a lock?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.