Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokeing uncured buds?is it ok?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killa4412, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Well i picked some up early and when i got back to my house,i decided to smoke a quick bowl.And as i was breaking some of it up i noticed it doesnt look cured.
    is seems a little moist and the stems are bendy

so what i want to know is it still ok to smoke?
    (sorry im a noob)

2. cure it yourself man, but if you don't have the time or the ability to then its straight to smoke. Just might taste bad, only do it as a last resort

3. It may be tempting, but let it dry out for a few days. Pics?

4. Yeah you can smoke it, it'll get you ripped. Wet uncured bud just causes redder eyes and usually tastes worse. Or you can cure it yourself.

5. Put it in a mason jar for a few days. Open the lid a few times each day for a few minutes. It'll dry up and smoke better later.

6. yea im going to just cure it myself,Sorry i cant do pics because i dont have a camera and my phone pics are really bad,
    thanks you all for your Replys
    and happy tokin :D

7. Goodluck man, like glasslover said, pickup a legit Mason brand jar from Ace Hardware or Homegoods and put it all in there. For a few minutes each day take the lid off and expose it to some fresh air. Repeat this twice a day for as long as it takes to cure it.

Cheers!

8. its not yet mature enough to smoke

If you smoke it early you're a weedaphile

9. #9 BloodLust, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    I thought smoking uncurred bud brings down the potency?

10. Patience is a virtue, especially if you've got weed that is still moist! Make sure it's dry when you smoke it. If the stems snap when you bend them, the weed is ready to get fired up to the brim.

11. Doesn't Chang potency

Doesn't Chang the fact your posting to something almost. Three years old. 

13. Well done sir, well done. 

Thanks brother! 

15. I have always been told curing increases potency. I don't know how true it is. I know this is a zombie thread but I figured it has already been brought from the dead so... Sent from my P9070 using Tapatalk