Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokeing or Edibles without next day effects

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Green Rain, Oct 30, 2014.

1. so i like to smoke, for me its a nice way to relax. But after i smoke ill have kind of a buzz or daze if you will up to 24hrs after iv smoked which i do not like. The effect i would like to get from weed would be the 2-3hrs relaxed kind of state but then after that i would like my head to be completely clear without any of the prolonged after effects (the dopey kind of feeling). is there a way to do this with weed and is so how? id appreciate any suggestions anyone has... thanks in advance

2. Try smoking less. try vaping. Try not freaking out about it. Make sure you're hydrated

3. i do vape and iv never freaked out about but i do notice im drowsy after the fact....

4. when you smoke or consume more than you should at one time, the day long buzz will follow