Smokeing on Probation

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedFairy, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Hey everyone i really need some advice, i got caught on November 20 09 with weed on me at school, i got charged with possession and yesterday i met my P.O. for the first time. i signed a contract thats placing me on probation for 6 months, and basically i cant do shit. The thing is i have some bud left that i want to smoke and then im going to stop. Yesterday my .P.O. gave me my first drug test and i passed, he told me that he will visit me randomly and give me tests whenever he feels like it. He doesent look like a bullshitter, i just really want to smoke badly and past my next drug test, if i drink a fuck load of water will i pass it? i cant go to supermarkets or stores to buy any detoxs cuz im lock down. What should i do?

2. Idk dude it's probably best to just not smoke it, but if you feel that strongly about it you'd probably want to invest in some Detox or something, just because it cleans you out really fast.

3. yeah i know but its so tempting to smoke when u have nothing to do and ur on lockdown..i cant even go outside my fucking house my parents think im shooting heroin or some shit all i do is smoke weed! anyways my question is..if i drink 1 gallon of water a day until my random piss test will i pass?

4. I don't see how it would be worth it.
    I also don't understand why you would be on "lockdown".

5. Not by the PO, by his parents. If "lockdown" would have been ordered by the court, he would be placed under house arrest at the cost of $50/day, and issued a tracking bracelet.

6. Which is what I assumed, but how exactly is an adult being grounded or "put on lockdown"?

7. Because just because you're 18 doesn't mean you're an adult. He lives with his parents, therefore he's subject to their rules. He'll be an adult when he's on his own, paying for his own shit, and no longer relying on mommy and daddy for everything.

8. This. If he offers though to pay rent they might treat him differently, as if he was on his own.

But as for smoking on probation, don't. Or you may end up here:

[​IMG]
    Minus Dave Chappelle.

9. what the hell?? why is there 2 threads on 1 post??? it keeps changing!! help me im stuck in the 8th dimension!!! i think ive created a rip in our dimension now im in the 8th or 5th. im not sure