Smokeing and skydiveing

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by anthraxv23, Aug 13, 2011.

1. M going skydiving in about a month and I really want to get high b 4 to have an epic time good or bad idea haha

2. Bring a joint and light it before you jump :smoke: can i watch?

3. That sounds like an awesome idea!! Would you able to smoke on the way up? That way you're high as fuck when you jump out :) Or maybe just blaze hardcore before you get in the plane...

Although, I can also see this being a bad idea. Imagine getting all paranoid, and you start thinking about if something goes wrong. Hah...

4. Do it and tell us how it went

5. ^^ yah that would be sketchy. I mean thats taking the i can fly idea to a whole new level

6. Man that's a sick idea! do it for sure hahah

7. I say do it.

Fuck, I'd do it with you.

8. What up guys let me tell you it was so sick it was like I was like I was acualy on cloud 9 haha I was two scared to do it alone so I did it tandom. You feel like you are the air not like you are falling out of the sky haha. People should try it its a very cool experience

9. I woundnt smoke and jump, not for safety reasons but your body will get you high after the experience.

10. Yeah you probably wouldn't even notice your high once your adrenaline starts flowing.

11. Just be sure to record your plummet to the ground when you forget to deploy your chute

12. #12 midnittoke, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My thoughts exactly before opening the thread lol

13. I would probably shit my pants if I went skydiving after smoking. :D

14. that would be awesome

15. All i can say is make sure somone else is strapped to you that is trained and will pull the chute, last thing you want is a brain orgasm while fallin and forget to pull.

Does sound fun tho

16. adrenaline is the best high!

17. Do it.

I would do it.

18. I've used a wingsuit while high

It makes me super paranoid, but that's because my hands are skimming mountain edges and theres little room for error. Want to try sky diving though, or even base jumping

19. #19 airwalkia81, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    First jump sober. Then if you decide to skydive agian get stooooned before you jump.

20. You have balls of titanium :eek: