Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked yesterday - first time effects (terrible) - Depersonalization.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darkest, Feb 6, 2011.

1. sometimes ill smoke a half a bowl of some quality marijuana and be extremely blazed. 6 bowls my first time and i probably would have packed my bags and moved to Tanzania without realizing what I was doing, i wish you better luck next time madam

2. Man, i had the same experience my first time. The day after i smoked, i felt totally detached from everyone. Everything seemed so depressing, but the next day i woke up and was fine.

3. 6 bong hits is a ton for a new smoker and for many experienced tokers as well. It no surprise that you woke up funky and that could last through the day or two, I'm no stranger to anxiety/panic attacks and depersonalization (not related to smoking its just how I roll). what seems to help me snap out of it the most is to litterly fight to not think about how I feel. If you keep asking yourself "is this how I used to feel" eventually you will not even remember how you should feel..then the worry will become a big problem for ya.....good luck

4. Would it be possible to experience effects similar to the feeling of those first few highs after a good long tolerance break then smoking a lot of good weed? I am part way through a 3 week t-break, lets say when its over I eat a fire cracker and smoke a big bowl or two of great weed. I have never taken a tolerance break this long and have only one experience with edibles which was edibles alone. Also my tolerance is pretty low a smoke one 1/8 gram bowl to get high.

5. I think your thinking to deep into this. The effects your talking about are only temporary. Smoke, see how high you are. Smoke more to get higher.

6. #46 Rastafari, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011

Herb is def not for you then. Herb EXPANDS the mind and allows you to observe the real situation... but the ego isnt interested in the truth... only in feeling good happy and comfortable! [​IMG] and bud STIMULATES THINKING (esp. Sativa)... and when you REALLY start thinking, is when you REALLY realize what fucking HELL we REALLY live in... so just go back to another drug that makes you feel a pretense... like everythings jjust fine... fuck i forgot the name... oh yea, TV

^ego

dont be scared to let go brother... Mother Gaia has your back :D

this is simply Mary Jane telling you to just shut up and pay attention... Concentrate on your meditation and just be still brother...

this is why i believe she interferes with short term memory... basically nature's metaphor for telling us, stop talking, stop dwelling in the past, and move FOWARD!!!!! What you were saying 5 seconds ago is IRRELEVANT!!!! Just live for this VERY MOMENT!!! I think THIS is the message she's really trying to relay to us...

^egoooooo

Cure? Psilocybin.

You will not leave THIS place carrying more than what you arrived with... So please, somebody, ANYBODY, tell me... of what value are material things? You cling so tightly to your imaginary-self, yet, who are you, really? You have NOTHING to lose, dear, but your fear of loss

7. #47 Rastafari, Feb 7, 2011
    You could, it's called taking 5-HTP an hour before you toke Sativa. Like getting high for the first time alllll over :hello:

Have fun! :wave: :bongin:

[​IMG]

It's just that you realized the people around you are really NOTHING like you, and you (your ego) is simply a result/product of this melting pot =/

8. I know when I got high I had this feeling of being in autopilot. I still get it if im high enough, I forget im doing something and my body just knows what to do lol. It goes away if you forget about it and you will begin to relax. Its not really that big of a deal, you just didnt know what to expect and im sure if you smoke again and smoke less you will like it.

9. You are just worried because you have it in your mind that you may be going crazy. Let me tell you a similar story, one time I smoked a small bowl in the middle of the night while I was depressed, on the wrong med to be mixing with weed, and sleep deprived. I ended up seeing a scary ass hallucination and getting disoriented and scared for about 2 days. I eventually came out of it and was totally back to my same self. Since then I have went off that shitty med and toke everyday, I never even get paranoid. The moral of the story is to not smoke way too much, or in my case smoke under the wrong circumstances.

10. Rastafarian that was a nice speech and all, but we do not discuss other drugs on this board. Also mushrooms are not safe to the degree weed is, you can seize up and get brain damage from mushrooms. I am happy that it helped you, but it is really a roll of the dice.

11. :laughing: lmao where did you read this? the DEA website? ATI?

12. #52 Darkest, Feb 7, 2011
    Alright thanks! See I think the thing is, I have the most optimistic and happy-all-the-time view out of anybody I know, and I'm sure that it is my ego and blinding me from how bad the world really is, but I'm perfect like this...I don't want to be enlightened and exposed to how things really are. I mean obviously if someone dies or my friend is in trouble I'm not just gonna be like "LALALA everything is awesome!", and I'll grieve, but in general I kind of now know what it's like for people who are always negative and depressed when it's not actually about something, just the diminishing of the ego.

Really opened my eyes how lucky I am I guess, and I could have been born with depersonalization disorder or something, how bad that'd be. Also brought me closer to God, but I'm not really gonna try to bring up that touchy subject!

13. I am sorry but it is well known that you can fuck up your brain from shrooms. I actaully have read it from shroomery.org most of their members admit that it can fuck up your brain. Now I am not saying that it is a common ass thing, but it has happened to a good amount of people.

14. B/S
    its just such a thoroughly cleaned brain that it cant conform this this culture operating system...

15. Please, just take a second and look at the structure of the THC containing crystal on the plant up close... what does it resemble?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Looks just like a mushroom! Do you notice the symbiosis? If you believe in evolution, then you it would make sense to say that cannabis was one of the first plants ever, because it still has characteristics of the first organism of life (the Holy mushroom)... that's why when we eat the mushroom, our ego get eroded because it returns us to our PUREST form... before life split up and spread... and the mushroom came before ego, thats why it goes away and its such a magical exp is because you're remembering what it's REALLY supposed to be like... :bongin: :hippie:

16. lol what? ^

17. We think exactly alike.

I'd like to have a talk about life with you some time, your brain def works in a similar way to mine, really seems like you appreciate life.

18. Well I want my ego and it to be a product of society and to relate to everyone else lol.

Not sure why but I just recently kinda spaced out again, not as severe, but I was fine earlier today and now I'm a little bit weird again - hopefully it just continues decreasing. And it's not in my head making myself do it, it just kinda happens randomly!

19. And now I listened to my favorite band and took a bath, and I'm back to reality...God. lol.

20. wrong. Shroomery - Are there long-term effects of taking hallucinogenic mushrooms?

my source is the same as your source, and it says the exact opposite.