Smoked, woke up depressed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushykush618, May 5, 2012.

1. Sup guys, I recently took a little over a week break from smoking. I was smoking everyday for around a month and it was becoming a problem so last night my friend texted me saying he has a g of GDP. So he came over and I rolled the blunt. Me him and my girl smoked. Everything was fine I was high out of my mind and I ended up just going to sleep. Today I woke up feeling depressed as hell. And I have no clue why. I'm a work right now sitting in the bathroom. Idk what to do. Might stop toking for awhile.

2. You don't just "wake up depressed" one day. Doesn't work like that

3. Do not let it get to your head; just look at a positve future and/or daywhat i mean by this is enjoy the little things. Be proud you have a job and a life worth living, by doing this you will enjoy life much more with or without the herb. Trust me i smoke every day minimum two blunts a day.

4. Its because you smoked a blunt. Now your body wants more nicotine. Happend to me today

5. Might just not be your day, guy. It happens to the best of us ;) Give it a few hours and see how you feel, or just sleep on it :)

6. Lol, maybe you're over thinking it a bit?

7. Probably just an off day man. Just brush it off and keep on keepin on