Smoked with random black guy??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RollinGanja, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I'v smoked with plenty of randos in school - now that I'm out not so much.

I'm usually to worried to offer. Thing is i'm always more then willing to smoke almost anyone out.. Just don't want to offer someone who's not as open-minded. :bongin:

The other week some younger black guy with the electric co. stopped by to offer me a lower rate - Sure, why not! So I ask him in - I had just smoked but use a SmokeBuddy in my apt so no smell. I offer him a seat as I fill out the forums - were small talking about the weather, end of the day, ect..

Meanwhile my gorgeous Sovereignty and Dank is sitting in the next room - this guys clearly had a long ass day and I'll i'm thinking is "Man if I could only offer this dude a smoke - he prob would have a rad rest of the day".

2. [quote name='"Kupkake"']I'v smoked with plenty of randos in school - now that I'm out not so much.

I'm usually to worried to offer. Thing is i'm always more then willing to smoke almost anyone out.. Just don't want to offer someone who's not as open-minded. :bongin:

The other week some younger black guy with the electric co. stopped by to offer me a lower rate - Sure, why not! So I ask him in - I had just smoked but use a SmokeBuddy in my apt so no smell. I offer him a seat as I fill out the forums - were small talking about the weather, end of the day, ect..

Meanwhile my gorgeous Sovereignty and Dank is sitting in the next room - this guys clearly had a long ass day and I'll i'm thinking is "Man if I could only offer this dude a smoke - he prob would have a rad rest of the day".[/quote]

You shoudve asked him if he smokes, then he would be really grateful if he did smoke. I know the guy I smoked with appreciated it alot, shit I felt good knowing that I shared some Mary with a guy that has to be walking around all day trying to sell subscriptions..like I said in my first post I love how everyone can come together because of ganja ;D :smoke:

3. In my Sophomore year of high school I used to hang out with this one chick (she later turned out to be a backstabbing bitch) and I went over to her house to smoke. She had 2 people over at the time, one being a kid that later on got expelled from the school for selling bud on grounds & then some other kid that lived like 4 hours away but was related to the other kid. We just chilled and smoked for an hour & a half, good times.

4. man ur soo stoned

5. I have smoked with many a random individual in the past few years!
    Some of the best/most humorous memories are the unexpected random ones!

Herb does bring people together...From across all walks of life. It is a culture, a commonality, and it evokes a certain type of peace within people that erases judgement of one another.

Blazing an amazing trail!
    Peace :smoke:

6. I remember one time when I first started smoking about 4 1/2 years ago I had some mango kush and thought I had papers in my wallet, I go to this park but then I see no papers :( It was around 6-7pm so it was getting really nice so me and my friend decided to just chill. These 2 guys who we didn't even know we were there called me "Hey kid! Wanna smoke?" I jumped on it lol it made my day so much better and because they let me hog it too, I remember them telling me to keep hittin it every time i tried to pass it. Afterwards I told them I had some mango on me and if they had more papers I would smoke them and they said sure. Overall it was an amazing day.

7. No, im not white either, they refer to us as the others.

8. Oh so because hes black its wierd

Racist

9. awesome stuff OP. Smoking with strangers can be pretty cool

10. [quote name='"FuckBeerGetWeed"']Oh so because hes black its wierd

Racist[/quote]

Nawh bro if you read my post you would've seen that it was weird because he was a total stranger, I said he was black to give you some idea of what he looked like.:rollseyes:

11. I too have smoked with a random black guy. I was a teenager hanging out with my buddy in his drive way. I lit up a joint and we began to toke away. Not long after some random black dude spots us from the road and pulls into my buddies drive way looking for a toke. Anyone with balls like that deserves a toke so I puff puff passsed, he got his toke on, said ty, and was on his merry way.

12. Party hopping in north philly I started dancing with this fat black lady on the street. I had a joint in my ear and she asked if we could hit it. Drunk me said sure. We put it out after a couple hits and moved on though. I also met a kid on NHL 12 and we now smoke together haha.