Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked With My Uncle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushFanDango, Mar 4, 2012.

1. So he figured out I smoke the devils lettuce (haha...). I never ever in the world expected my uncle to smoke, his eyes were always red but he never takes his contacts off so I figured it was from that.

So he called me in the back real fast to help him "fix" something. He pulled out a blunt stuffed with green. I was in shock and couldn't believe I was about to smoke with my uncle.

My uncle has a full time job, two young daughters, and a demanding wife and still manages to get stuff done. He is a very heavy smoker, he told me he has been smoking for over 20 years.

So the next couple days later he showed me something in his basement. He actually grows it lmao! His shed is even filled with clippings of plant matter. I just could not believe all this, it was pretty awesome. He usually keeps on the down low about smoking and his habit, but it was awesome to just chill with him smoke some weed and talk about life. I figured he enjoys it too since he usually smokes by himself most of the time because he is so busy and worried about getting busted.

Moral of the story is, you would be surprised at who smokes in your life. Could be the person you least expect it. Mind blown.

2. that sounds pretty chill i wished more than one person in my family smoked bud

3. I know what you mean. You really never know (your teachers, extended family and even grandma or grandpa haha)

4. That's awesome dude. You should see if he would consider hooking you up. You never know you may get a good deal plus when you pick up it will not be sketch at all. Just recently I found out my cousin smokes, he introduced me to his dealer now I get the best deals I've ever had.

5. That's fuckin awesome it's great finding out that someone from your family blazes you feel closer to them.

6. Cool situation to find yourself in.
    Just make sure though that you (not saying you won't) keep his privacy in mind, this is something he's shared with you and not necessarily anyone else in your family - maybe find out if he has though? Know who's "safe" and all that.
    Also while an internet forum provides a certain amount of anonymity for yourself and your uncle, obviously this isn't the case all the time - the grow should not be mentioned to ANYONE you know.

That said, enjoy the lessons the fella has to teach you, and the company of a fellow enthusiast.

7. Yeah I have a hunch about my banker..

8. Does that mean you get free weed now man!!! Good on you !

9. Cool, I get all my grass from my uncle (moms brother)

10. Awesome, man! I smoke with my cousin (way different, I know), and it has certainly brought us closer together.