smoked with gf of 2 yrs for first time. ended up with me wanting to break up with her

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighHaze, Nov 3, 2008.

1. CLIFFNOTES AT THE END

ok this is kind of a long story im gonna try to keep it short. i will +rep anyone with good advice.

basically, i slept at my gf's college for a weekend (the same gf i pee'd the bed with) and i didnt know how this statement was until i found out with first hand experience; "being with the one you love is totally different from LIVING with the one you love".

she was way too lovey dovey first of all. im talking she wanted to hold my hand every second even when i was typing on the computer, always wanted to sit on my lap even when im eating etc. which really turned me off.

i persuaded her to smoke with me and we did. she kept coughing and complaining about her throat and how it hurts, and also how she didnt feel high (i didnt have much but i had kief and she took 2 hits and i thought she woulda been fucked up, however she didnt listen to me when i told her HOW to smoke it. i dont think she inhaled all the way into her lungs which i stressed). anyway i told her that im sorry her throat hurts.

now im happy and high and she is angry cuz she aint high n her throat hurts. since im happy and high i decided to dance with her and she says some bs like "you never dance with me, its only cuz ur high. now you are going to need weed in order to be happy with me" and kept blabbin her damn mouth saying that like she doesnt know one of MJ's effects are euphoria. i stop dancing with her and dont even respond to her stupid statement (she is dead serious btw).

now we go to the elevator and there are these freshman boys talking about alcohol and my gf just looks at them with a snotty look on her face, arms folded, shakes her head and says "ugh.....losers". she had the biggest chip on her damn shoulder and thought she was better than them and this pissed me off. what pissed me off about it is that she called them losers aloud and her body language was so damn stuck up and i hate that the most about girls.

another incident where she dropped her card in the elevator and it fell near this other girl. the other girl moved it towards her using her foot and my gf said "thanks" in a sarcastic way and the other girl said "no problem" in a sarcastic way. i gave the other girl a wink when i left the elevator because my gf acted like the other girl owed her something and that she had to pick up her card for her. now THIS is what pissed me off. she dropped the fuckin card again once we were in the room, looked at it, and KEPT WALKING expecting me to pick it up.

i was going to tell her off, but i knew that the weekend would not be enjoyable if i said anything just yet so i held my tongue and decided that i would tell her how much of a bitch she is acting like once i get home so i can enjoy the weekend.

now we went out with her friends and one of her friends was like my soulmate. we talked the whole time and i almost forgot my gf was even there (she was mad i was talking to her friend the whole time and not her). this other girl was fuckin sexy, and we clicked like no other. she is very intellectual, we share the same views on religion (agnostic) and she is into weight lifting as much as i am (i can tell by her sexy ass body, my gf is on the chubby side), she smokes weed and hares cigs, we have so much in common but i want to make this short (too late huh? lol).

anyway i didnt ask for her number (i regret it) because i didnt know how she would feel about that and i didnt want to give the impression that i was the cheating type, although there was like a mutual thing going on there.

she was all i thought about that weekend, even when having sex with my gf. the thing is i dont even feel sorry about it because she showed her true colors and made me realize that we are not alike and that i need someone who shares the same tastes as me.

another thing; me and my gf are both black and this other girl is white. once when i asked my gf how she would feel if i dumped her for a white girl she told me she believes that white women are out there to "steal" black men from black women :rolleyes:. i was in such shock because my gf is such a romantic it is sickening, but that turned me off also.

now im thinking of breaking up with my gf and/or asking my gf for her friends number (TO BE FRIENDS, but i dunno if she will fall for that). i just want to get in contact with this other girl so bad now and i am not happy with my relationship at all.

oh and the irony about this is my gf was acting like everyone owed her something, and she was doing a report on narcississm :rolleyes:
    please give me some advice gc.

CLIFFNOTES
    -slept wit gf for the weekend
    -smoked with her, she didnt get high/hated it and said that since we smoked together i will need weed to be happy with her
    -she acted like a bitch with a chip on her shoulder and like everyone owed her something the whole time
    -i met her friend and we were so much alike that i fell in love with her
    -while we were all hanging out i ignored my gf and talked to her friend the whole time
    -this girl made me realize that me and my gf are nothing alike and i need someone who shares the same interests as me
    -i want to get this girls number but my gf will prob know whats up
    -thinking about breaking up with gf of 2 years because of this whole ordeal

2. i only read the cliffnotes n i think that you should find a new girlfriend before breakin up with the other one n dont smoke weed before hanging out with her

3. na u needa bad bitch who burns thats all plebty of girls in college burn if she gotta prob. wit it then fuck off its not that big a deal

4. i dont NEED someone who burns.....my gf never had a problem with it before either, she respected that i burned and left it alone until that night

and neverenough, i disagree with the finding a new gf before breaking up with her but i agree with hanging out with someone sober first

5. Thats a tough one. But if shes not for you shes not for you, thats all there is to it... but after 2 years you never noticed any of this about her before?

also most people dont get high their first time smoking

6. i mean she always called herself a princess but never acted like one like how she did that weekend, it was a rude awakening. the fact remains though...i've fell out of love, and in love

7. ~rolls neck~ white women stealing our men how dare you go with a white woman ....traitor ...lol im just kidding i cant believe your g/f said that though lol..im black and could care less who dates whom..besides there are LOTS of white guys who would date black women..i should know ive dated several :)..do what you feel is best but id break it off she sounds like a biach

8. naw i said dun hang out with your gf high

n dont hangout with her bruntout they notice that too

9. I would stick it out for a few more days at least and continue to evaluate the relationship. If you still aren't happy, then there is no sense in continuing the relationship.

10. Okay,
    1stly,
    Remember, you never spent a weekend alone w/ this new chick. You will get these moments all the time, no matter who you are dating, ...just remember that...especially when your young. I wouldn't let one event destroy 2 years. She might've gotten defensive because she couldn't make you happy by getting high...maybe, a lot of people don't get high the first time, or couple of times. Remember, with what you do, you'll probably end up either really happy you did it, or regret it!

11. Honestly it depends on you man, if you love this chick and you want it to work, talk to her about being a bitch that weekend, maybe she just didn't have a good weekend and maybe it was getting to her, but it sounds like she was just trying to show off to you honestly. So my advice to you is to sit your girl down, and talk to her straight up and see what is happening to her, and maybe try to slip in that other girl as a friend and say you wanted to hook her up with your friend and wanted the number.

12. i feel you. but ive broke it off with her once only to get back with her again, thats the last thing i would want to happen AGAIN (i already repped u recently)
    i have been high aroud my gf plenty of times and she has never noticed. i dont do it anymore though because i only smoke at night.
    thats good advice, but somethin inside me really wants to find someone who likes what i like. im tired of being so different from her and not opening up to her because she wont understand where im coming from. i realized that thats what a relationship is all about and i cant do that because we're so different
    that is very true. well if not this other girl, im sure that there are other deep intellectual girls that arent as princessy and bitchy and more like me

13. that def isnt gonna work lol, but good try. but i plan on talking to her about how she acted today, but she already knows that im a humble guy and cant stand ppl who act all high and mighty. i TOLD her that was my ultimate turn off several times

14. bro it will work, i've done it, lmao.

15. but what if my gf asks her about me hooking her up with my friend? then she will say "what? he never said anything about that" and then my gf will know whats up. my gf is too nosey to let that fly by

16. nah i mean if yall are going to break up, before you break up with her, say you are trying to hook her up wit your boy, and never worry bout it again, you dumped your girl, and you have a new girls # haha

17. #17 nfs924, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    I would personally wait a little bit before you call anything off. Relationships will have their ups and downs; part of having a good relationship is getting through these things. If you do wait a little and find that you are still having the same problems- talk to her. Communication is key. If she is doing something that is annoying you, let her know. Encourage her to do the same.

In the end, if it isn't working- get out. Just give it some time, don't do anything you think you'll regret. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, as you already have obviously discovered.

Good luck man, I hope everything works out.

18. Sounds like you already know what you wanna do

19. are you sure its cuase of you girlfriend not wanting you to pee the bed and not about her not smoking at all....

20. Living with someone really is tough, particularly the first year. If this is your first experience spending the whole weekend with her expect there to be some tension. As for her writing of your behavior as 'you're high' call her on it. I smoked in front of my girl for the first time (she is still unaware that I go through the whole day high...) the other day, and immediately attributed a lapse in thought mistake to being high, you have to call that shit right there.

Consider how much you have put into the relationship, talk to her about how you are feeling and see what she has to say about it.