Smoked With Brother's Employee On the Job

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheShawn, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Our house is currently being remodeled.
    And today while they were taking a break, I smoked some bowls with one of the random employees.
    We got pretty high, and then his break was over because the boss came back.
    I just thought it was hilarious that one of the guys remodeling is stoned while doing it.

2. hopefully he doesnt fuck up the remodeling... lol

3. Hehe, it's cool.
    I'm pretty sure he didn't mess anything up.

4. Dude that's bitchin, that sounds like something my friend James would do, just get high with the workers.

I'm high right now and i find that hilarious, just picturing you passing a joint to a guy with a hardhat :D

Blazed.....

5. It was pretty awesome.
    Later he was outside the door handling a nailgun, and I came and stood in the frame, and we were quiet for a few seconds, then we erupted into laughter and everyone stared at us.

6. Haha, it's the second day now.
    And we just smoked a couple of joints together, it's awesome.

7. its all fun and games untill someone gets shot in the dick with a nailgun.

8. LOLOL. Quote of the day. Also you reminded me of the episode of south park where Butters and Cartmen hold up a bank and Butters keeps shooting people in the dick.

9. Haha.
    True, I stay out of the area when I'm high, but I guess he has no choice.
    He hasn't made any mistakes so far though, and they're almost finished.

10. thats whats up. do none of the other workers smoke, really? or maybe they just dont want to feet embarrassed for getting high on the job idk :D:bongin:

11. Thats cool, i bet the dude was happy, i would be.

12. You have any idea how many houses were built by people who were stoned on the job...? lol

I can vouch for about several from my end :)

13. Pshh lol me & my dad drank a half gallon or gallon of captain M & sprayed some ceilings (painting) we went back the next day quite disappointed in are work

14. It was a Chinese restaurant, not a bank.

"BUTTERS, you don't shoot a guy in the dick. That's just weak."