smoked with an unexpected family member

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ARoid, Jul 19, 2010.

1. #1 ARoid, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    I went camping with my uncle and his wife along with my cousin up in michigan (i live in ohio). none of them have any idea i smoke. as its getting dark i see my cousin (who is 22, i am 18) walk out behind the tent and i hear him coughing loudly. i dont assume hes smoking, and i check out what is going on and i catch him there with a bowl in his hand. he looks at me, all worried, and says hes sorry if hes offended me by smoking an illegal substance. i look up at him, smile, and say "dude, let me hit that"

anyway he had some dank shit so we both got real fucked up. my uncle and his wife knew we were high but they didnt care (i was at first afraid they might tell my parents). It was awesome because i had not a worry in the world, so i acted as weird as i could because i didnt care that they knew i was blazed, which was aweome.

anyway i just thought id post this story because i thought it was fuckin awesome that i ended up toking when visiting my family, and i smoked in a time when i never expected to.

2. hell yea....same thing sort of happened to me last year when my grandma died.
    my cousin came up from miami to go to the funeral and he ended up having me call my dealer for some kush....it was pretty awesome.
    i never knew he smoked either cause he's going to medical school.

3. Haha that's always the best. So far I've smoked with my uncle and this weekend smoked with my uncle and grandpa. I got to roll the blunt haha. And I've given weed to my grandma. My grandparents are divorced. But my dad is totally against it and my mom doesn't care as long as my baby brother doesn't see it when I visit haha.

4. Good shit, man. That's dope. It is always nice smoking with family. I've smoked with my immigrant uncle and my cousin-in-law are the only family i've smoked with.

Everybody in my family is whack, haha .

5. That's what i like to call being lucky.