Smoked with a black guy for the first time

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweetleaftoker, Jul 7, 2011.

1. So a couple weeks ago i made a thread called "Trying to convince a black guy to smoke" and so now it finally happened. He was real chill and probly my favorite black person that ive ever met hahha but all in all a successful day. oh yea and i just smoked 2 bowls. :hello:

2. amg?? you sawed a black guy?!! i thought they was a myths

3. haha

OP is a bonafide white boy.

4. congratulation

5. Did he ask to smoke a blunt?

6. Haha yea we smoked a blunt

7. yeah iv never smoked with a LEGIT black person. i always smoke with half black half white bitches.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ3dk6KAvQM&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Dave Chappelle about his white friend Chip‬‏[/ame]

9. I smoked with a couple guys from Hawaii once, that was pretty neat since I'm in New York.

10. #10 DillDill, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have smoked with a Nigerian, he my favorite black person out of all my black friends. He is funny as hell when I was his first person to smoke with in was awesome

11. #11 CoRBeaR, Jul 7, 2011
    That's some funny stuff.

Black dude are nuts. Wait till you smoke with a black chick, that shits gonna blow your mind!

12. #12 steezyDAT, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    i got a black friend/connect sells me an 8th of bomb for 30 and every night before i pick him up to go skate, he would smoke me out with 2 bowls. Now that's the dopest black dude around cause he ain't stingy with his shit :smoke:

13. #14 DonBlaze28, Jul 7, 2011
    What a coincidence! I smoked with a white person for the first time!! And ya kno what, IT WAS JUST LIKE SMOKIN WIT ANYBODY ELSE (except when he started tellin these STUPID ass chuck norris jokes?!)

14. Was this negro aware he was part of a social experiment?

15. damn i feel special, i didnt know smoking with a brotha was such an accomplishment. give yourself a pat on the shoulder sweetloaf, we're all proud of you :')

16. Did he niggger lip the blunt?

lol jk :D

17. DUDE, you are fucking racist.! my best friend is a black guy and he is cool as fuck So FUCK YOU DUDE.

18. #19 budsmokn420, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    You couldn't have picked a more obvious username lol

Edit: Then again you are only 14 haha

19. #20 Sweetleaftoker, Jul 7, 2011
    Haha kids these days