Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked weed in my dream

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Biochemistry, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I had a dream last night that I was at a vacation resort and I go over to the buffet and in line at the buffet are hot chicks except the buffet wasn't food...it was different strains of the best weed known. At first I couldn't believe it but then I saw a joint in one of them so I picked it up and took a hit. It was sooo good.

Anybody else experience weed in your dreams?

2. sounds delicious :D

3. I've smoked in my dreams, funny thing was I got extremely high. Higher than I usual get while actually smoking...

4. i no longer remember mine

5. Damn sounds like a nice dream.

6. When I smoke in my dreams I get really high, it also lasts like an hour after I wake up.

Smoking in dreams is awesome IMO.

7. I sold a bag in a dream :/ is that legal?

8. I am on a break for an upcoming DT so my dreams are wild. I dreamt about getting high last night and then remembered the DT. But i really felt high, so I was like, Fuck it.

9. :eek: Daaaamn, that sounds like a sick dream !