Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked weed for the first time in 7 years whilst drunk and had a bad panic attack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by darrenmorgan, May 24, 2015.

1. hi all. 

so last week (7 days ago exactly) i got drunk with friends and decided to smoke weed (not skunk) for the firts time in 7 years. after the 8th toke i started feeling insanely out of it and could barely stand up. i had hardly eaten that day aswell. decided to leave and walk home. as i was walking home i had a panic attack and thought i was going to die. continued walking and the panic continued. got home and eventually wnet to sleep. woke up the next day feeling horrible and have done for 7 days now. i havent really had a panic attack since then but it feels like i will soon. so im now left with lighthead, dizzy, headaches, stomach in knots. lack of motivation. havent properly slept etc. have i damaged myself for good? i had a bad pill 8 years ago and freaked out and it reminds me of that. its alwasy the worst in the mornings. i feel so heavy and shorter than i am like im being pulled down. havent exactly been eating that great this week either. it was the worst today but its got better throughout the day. i know i shouldnt have dove in like that after a 7 year break but im worried if im ever gonna feel normal again. im also a cigarette smoker and everytime i have 1 it makes it worse. i mean it was just weed and beer. i used to get wasted 5 times that back in the day. whats happened?

2. Low blood sugar. don't smoke if you had nothing to eat.

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox
    no weed doesnt cause any permanent damage you are fine in that aspect.

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

3. #3 homestarstoner, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    what do u thinks going to happen when you dont eat food or drink proper fluids all day then drink alcohol and smoke?

alcohol dehydrates you and makes you piss out all your fluids. you were running on low fuel. you're lucky you didnt black out.

also why would u take 8 tokes if its been almost 10 years since youve smoked? big mistake.

when you know your going to get intoxicated, eat properly and drink lots of water. when i go out drinking i always bring a protein bar just in case

4. Yeah thc in the bloodsteam and low blood sugar don't mix well. I remember I walked out of my friends garage after smoking a blunt and fell flat on my face. Friends said my face was super white, I was crazy light headed - which sucked. Always remember to eat and drink plenty

5. time to quit, again ...

6. yeah thanks guys. defo not going to do it again. its always bad in the mornings. will i be ok though? its been 7 days. feel a lot better today but did wake up feeling out of it

7. Skunk? You from EU? This is definitely interesting, but you should be fine, weed had no lasting effects and the fact that it's lasted a week is odd. Give it more time and you should be good

8. Dude it's all a placebo effect. There is no way you are still feeling effects from weed 7 days later.

9. Seriously? * Facepalm* No comment...

10. i think it was thai weed (which makes my post even more embarrasing because its a light weed) but yeah still feeling crappy. triggered a panic disorder maybe or just neen to chill out?

11. Sorry you're not feeling well.  I just read that alcohol increases THC in the bloodstream.  You smoked an awful lot even if it wasn't dank.  Maybe you don't have to give it up (unless you want to) if you don't smoke and drink at the same time.  Maybe smoke less.  The advice to eat and drink water and non alcoholic fluids was good.  I should think you will be ok soon.  Keep us posted, please.

12. 1st rule for smoking ganja is to relax. Last I checked being drunk is not being relaxed. Anywhere. In your brain and in muscles. Also if you think you will have a bad buzz or are very paranoid before you smoke. You will feel that way after you smoke or worse. The best high is. Alone in the bush/forest and think you are going to enjoy it. Also forget about the alcohol. It's the devil in a bottle. I gave up alcohol. I'm 30 years old. Smoke weed for medicine and live by it way more than a religion. This plant will not do anything go your body. Your brain will get affected if you smoke 4-5 grams daily. Also he could have smoked you on some laced weed. Y that I mean it could have been tampered with. Maybe not cured. A lot of things to consider non the less. And after 7 years. That's tough. Your body was so not immune to it. Anything is possible. I say pick up the nature stick and start smoking regularly it will show that way. Hard to diagnose after a long period of not smoking. Every body and every person will react different. Remember that too. Alcohol is supposed to be a bad downer experience. Cannabis is the opposite. Don't mix crap with Mother Nature. That goes for stupid cigarettes also. Quit that garbage years ago. Now have horse lungs and I make cigg smokers look dumb and weak everyday. Do the right thing. And it will love you back. It's just an herb. Don't be scared

13. im sure it wasnt laced because my friends were smoking it too and they were fine. im the only 1 who freaked out but i was way more drunk than they were....

14. #14 Norman Luis, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
    i know you won't believe me but i'll say it anyway, smoke again and it will be better  = ]

this has happened to me and i couldn't believe it, also make sure you aren't on an empty stomach<<

15.  hi norman. thanks for replying. i think you could be write but its been 2 weeks now and still wake up dizzy and out of it. also a bit of the depersonalisation is still there. weird thing is, im sleeping ok. i get about 7 hours a night but i still do feel weird during the day, just not myself. i just want to know if i will get better or have i triggered some panic disorder? get a weird blocked ear sensastion aswell but its not severe, just a little off, like pressure

16. Accept it and you'll be cured. There are THOUSANDS of people dealing with DEPERSONALIZATION and my heart goes out to them because its truly a shitty experience that i don't wish on my worst enemie.  Search youtube ,  you WILL find a cure.  Once you are on Youtube, type: cure for depersonalization derealization.
    \nI found something for you, hope it HELPS, please watch:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpX051fZrps
    \nIS THIS WHAT YOU ARE FEELING??  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_rEBKxW3qE

17. hi thanks for that! i wouldnt say its that bad. i can still do things and know where i am etc. im just feeling a little off. its been nearly 3 weeks and just wandering if it will pass

18. #18 DaPacem, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    Lol I smoked weed three times when I was totaly fucked up realy drunk, First time I dont remember shit but apperantly I was palying football and I was a goalkeeper I was pretty shit tho cuz I couldnt stay straight untill I fell and the assholes started to hit my head with the ball, then I puked. Second time I was wondering thro city, also complete blackout I just remember creaming weird shit in the kebab shop untill I apeared in the next kebab shop and suddenly my parrents came in...Where teh fuck ahve you been its 12oclock in the night and 5 hours ago you went out joging! hahaha The third time I smoke a bit but a was completely drunk in a bar so I just puked everywhere and was unable to move so they had to take me out while I was puking at everyone and everywhere [​IMG]
    Yeah its not a good idea do smoke when you drank more then a 1 beer altho 1 beer helps me with my anxiety and kinda enchances my high but only if I smoke some mids with some dro I would probly puke anyway.

19. There are so many things that could be causing an illness here (alcohol, cigarettes, lack of sleep, lack of food) that it's impossible to be able to say what it is that's doing this to you

20. Try smoking first next time.

Friends have told me Smoking first and then drinking is better than drinking and then smoking.