Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked weed a few hours ago for the first tiem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pixie Dust, May 28, 2011.

1. Soo if you read my other post... I was a virgin smoker....

I wasn't expecting much but i got cottonmouth like a bitch... Coughed really bad...

But... I could NOT stand up had to stay on the bed I couldn't walk, smelt everything by ten fold... And the world slowed down so much....

And here is something i NEVER expected... I got MEGA horny... Now how weird is that? XD

But thanks for all the info GC. Weed ain't nothing what the propganda describes it...

2. Exactly like my first time, it won't be that good for you from now on so I hope you enjoyed it. :smoke:

3. Are you female?

Girls always get horny as hell when they get stoned, I dunno what it is.

I remember my drunk ass neighbor gave me a nug of some really potent kush when I was a newbie and said "this is some date rape weed man, but don't waste it on no bitches".

4. Yeah i'm a girl. My boyfriend offered to get me high my first time. But he denied me sex cause he said it would ruin the high o.o

5. Yeah enjoy it while it lasts lol, everytime you smoke it will get less and less intense.:wave:

6. He might be gay.

7. I didn't get REALLY high till like my 2nd or 3rd time smoking. But i'm glad you did so now you know how good weed really is.

8. He lied, it makes it way better :D

9. Hahahahah

10. #10 Pixie Dust, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    If i've been having sex with a fag for the past 8 months i'm gonna be sooo pissed -_-

EDIT: Nothing agianst gays!!! My 3 bestfriends are gay... Way more chill than any girl friends of mine.

11. Hahah you sound like you enjoyed it (bit high and thats how i perceived it). Hope you did though

And i would be PISSED if i was denied any form of sex if i was high an horny... Which i am but anywho...

Happy Toking :) :smoke: :hippie:

12. I got high for the first time a few months ago, I was like eeeh. Smoked again that night while I was drunk and I was like WHOA! Now two months later I smoke like twice a day. I also get crazy horny when I smoke but not every single time. I have crazy intense O's when I'm high, next time just jump him.

13. #13 Nervousness, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    OMG girls DO get horny. I thought it was just my friend...I'm like bitch tou crazy u just want me to nut down ur throat. No but seriously I thought it was just my friend. An OP, hope u had fun!

14. Had ALOT of fun :)... Wish i had other friends around beside jist my boyfriend but I'm happy it was just him cause he made me feel so safe and happy... A tad bit horny XD but all in all it was a very pleasing experience besides the couch lock :eek:

15. Fixed, glad to be of service...Would love to stay and chat, but threads need fixin'.

16. #16 GK420, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    As I always say, I don't trust strain names, but two strains I remember that made me (a guy) horny as fuck were Blue Cheese and Armageddon Skunk (or Haze... or both). I only get horny when I'm high if I think of dirty stuff though. LOL actually I just remembered, I was at my friends place on 420 and I got horny as fuck so I went into her bathroom for a wank. When my other friend who was with me was walking me to the station (we live like an hour tube ride apart) he said he felt really horny and wanted to get home to have a wank, so I told him that's why I went up to the bathroom and he started laughing and he was like "you dick, I was holding it in! You should have too." Good times lol. I'm still worried my friend or her mum (who's cool with us getting high/doing natural drugs) might've heard the toilet vibrating when I was jacking off though.