Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoked way too much

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokingmilf, Apr 9, 2013.

1. I got a hold of some really good stuff and smoked too much...now I feel sick to my stomach, literally. This has happened to me before...has anyone ever experienced this and what can you do about feeling naseous?

2. Drink liquids and don't smoke another bowl for a few hours.

3. Yeah happened to me yesterday lol. I smoked a couple bowls out of my pipe then picked up a new stem and 2g of some nice weed and smoked 2 more bowls out of my bong. Got so high

4. I know this is TMI but I got violently sick all over...still feel sick...this is terrible..:(

5. SMELL AN APPLE-cures nausea

Peace be with you

6. Also take conscious, controlled, relaxed, deeeep breathes and after you'll feel great

Peace be with you

7. Drink some water, sit or lay down. It'll pass after a while, bro.

8. Nice deep breaths it hsppends this is what makes you know your limits one time we had a huge gravity bong it was like one of The really big sunny d bottles me trying to show off in front of some girls packed it with sour diesel trying act all cool I ripped if and I puked all over and I lost almost a gram of sour diesel

9. #9 Storm Crow, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    It sounds like you are in the first stages of a cannabis overdose* that can lead to "Cannabinoid Hyperemesis". A HOT shower or bath is in order! (Don't scald yourself! :eek: )

A hot bath to calm what ails you - the Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome.
    (abst – 2012) A hot bath to calm what ails you: the Cannabis Hyp... [Acute Med. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Hyperemesis and a High Water Bill. (abst – 2011) Hyperemesis and a high water bill. [Z Gastroenterol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Image of the month. Skin discoloration from compulsive bathing in a patient with hyperemesis syndrome. (abst – 2011)
    Elsevier

Hope that helps! :)

Granny :wave:

* Yes, you CAN overdose on cannabis! It is unpleasant, but never fatal!

10. lol ur feelin da muchies mon

11. Yo! Just go and put ur vape @ 420.
    Then grind up a tiny nug.
    Then put tha wand to ur lips and inhale deeply!

That all ways seems to work for me. :wave: