Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked using plain hemp string without beeswax help!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaxemoTheCat, Jun 13, 2011.

1. fuck so i just smoked a bowl using plain hemp string. NOT coated in beeswax like beeline. just plain store bought 100% pure hemp i lit it with my lighter and smoked a bbowl now im super stoned but at the same time i haev a crazy headache and i think im going to die

2. #2 doedsredskap, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    I'm sure you'll be fine man, you're probably just paranoid after smoking :smoke: i can 99.99% guarantee yo won't die tonight :p

3. How the fuck did you get high off hemp, that shits like a tenth the thc content of mids.

4. no dude i lit the hemp string and used it like a match to light my bud

5. #5 PunchingZebra, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Yea dude that's not good does your side hurt? could have Hempastraticus id'e get that checked out.

EDIT: you'll be fine man think what hemp is made out of you wont die. Just paranoia that's all.

6. I've always wondered if I could use reg hemp instead of the bee stuff

7. what the fuck is that going to kill me?