Smoked up some ants

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Magic_Man, May 10, 2009.

1. I have the happiest anthill in the world in my garden right now.

2. haha and the most unco-ordinated worker ants in the world also

3. Haha the ant queen is crackin the shits right now.

Her bodygaurds are all chillin infront of the tv, munching on all the provisions they have been stockpilling for months.

The workers are all at home, relaxin with some bary white playin in the background while they make love to thier partners..

haha i think you actually helped the natural order of that ant hill :D

4. Even ants deserve a day off, right?

5. maybe the red ants need to get smoked out too, those bastards go around biting people for no reason, wtf.

6. hahaha
    what did you do? Kill like a hundred of them and feel bad about it so you went back to smoke them out?

7. please explain how you smoked out a anthill.

8. Okay well i was rolling a joint in the garden, cause its a nice day and i feel like chilling out by the pond.

So im putting my weed in the paper, and i get a little gust of wind and a few pieces get blown on the floor, so i start picking them back up and i see this little ant just going crazy with his feelers over this little bit of weed, so i pick it up and put it on the little anthill (it wasnt a big one) and the other ants come over and start sniffing it etc.

So i finish rolling, light up, and every second toke i blew the smoke down the ant hill.

Now at first the ants seemed kinda annoyed that i was blowing at their ant hill, they came swarming out; but then as i kept doing it they all seemed to slow down and get real lazy, most of them going back inside.

Coulda been my imagination that they got a little high, but still.

9. haha im going to do that with a pentioner!

10. Isn't talking about getting animals high a bannable offense?

11. I dont think its really the same with Ants?

12. ants arent animals. animals are cute and furry!

13. I don't think there's really enough THC in an exhaled hit to get you high, but they're ants so :confused_2:

But if they did get stoned... that's pretty awesome

14. As Peter Griffin once said:

"Thats AWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

+rep :hello:

15. The ants are extremely thirsty and hunting down every insect in the vicinity, in a lazy fashion.

16. Dude there just ants, lol.

17. My bro and I used to smoke up this awsome spider (big one too) and I normally hate spiders. This one was in our basement and just chilled on her web all the time and ate some nasty fuckers including bigger spiders! We just threw her random bugs and blew her hits. Sadly, we came down one morning to get her baked and my dad had killed her the night before :(. RIP cool spider.

18. Should of been like

"Dad! WTF!"
    "What man, chill."
    "You killed my blaze buddy!"
    ".....???????"