Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked up a newbie yesterday, and i thought about something.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adepthobozz, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Ok, so me and 2 friends got another friend to smoke for the first time yesterday and we had 2 joints with about two thirds of a gram in each. The noob watched us smoke the first and decided to join in on the second. So we were all passing it around outside and he did pretty well for his first time. When we went back in side we all sat around the table and ate pizza. me and my friends were high and the noob seemed like he was high. It made me think about the first time i smoked. i was buzzed but not high, even though i thought i was. I wonder if he was actually high or not, because i've never met someone who really got high their first time. :smoking:

2. Not sure if i got stoned my first time, but im pretty sure i at least felt something. My friend stole some of his stepdads green and we went to the abandoned house across the street started a fire in the fireplace and smoked a bowl out of this wrench type tool that was just a metal barrell with like a metal bar going through it that kinda made a bowl (now that i think back now sure how it worked but i didnt load the bowl. We lit it with rolled up newspaper lit from our fire lol (goddamn we were stupid). When we were going to leave i was like we cant just leave that fire, so my friend grabbed some brake fluid from the garage (yeah hes a real thinker) and poured it on it. Apparently that shit is fairly flamable? Lol great memories tho.

3. I did dude, I will never forget that shit. My old buddy is like full blooded indian. One summer when I was like 15 we went up to the res in eastern washington to this pow-wow... it was like a 5 day event. They had stick games goin in the big tent, which is like their main gambling thing they do, and had couple circles of these people just bangin on drums.... omg dude those drums just like pulsated in my brain. Hands down the most memorable smoke for me.

4. First time I baked I felt a little weird.

Second time I was beyond stoned.

5. The first time I ever smoked I thought my mouth was a garbage compactor and I ate everything in sight, masturbated, and passed out. Good times.

6. I got sooo fucked my first time. I melted into my chair. I became one with my chair...

7. read this and this is what I thought
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_tx_fTjhBI]Melting into the Couch PSA - YouTube[/ame]
    this is what we do, LOL.

8. my first time: blazed as fuck. it felt like a literal trip

9. First time I tried i definitely felt something but i was not stoned. I felt like i had a gel helmet and it was compressing and expanding my head. At the time I thought I was so fucked up but now looking back I realize I was nowhere near stoned.

10. first time i got realllly high

11. My first time is comeing monday lololol

12. FUCK THAT PROPANGANDA SHIT!! those old farts that make drugs laws haven't had a day of fun in their lives! :mad::mad:

13. Didn't get high my first many times of smoking... until that one night.
    It hit me soooo hard, scared the shit out of me. I was freaking out like I was on shrooms lol... smoked too much to get baked for the first time.

14. my first time i got soo high i was playing madden with a friend and we ate brownies and smoked like 3 bowls i was so fucked i would stare at the screen and he would have to remind me i was offense like every play :smoke:

15. hahahah fuck that propaganda shit! plus, maybe that other girl wouldn't be so bored if she also had a cone or two... :eek: Sarah looks more like a heroin addict than a stoner..

16. first time i got high was when i was camping. smoked a blunt with about 1.5 grams in it with my cousin, we were sitting around the fire and it was so damn beautiful. then we decided to go for a walk and i could barely walk couldnt feel my legs and sat down on a rock and chilled there for a while :smoke: