Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked Twice, Drug Test Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thales, Apr 22, 2010.

1. #1 Thales, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
    I've never smoked before in my life, but this month I smoked a total of twice, with the last time being 6 days ago. I'm doing a drug test for a new company tomorrow and I'm a little stressed I won't pass. I'm 6'0, 186lbs, I work out all the time, eat healthy and have a fast metabolism. Someone bought me royal flush detox drink and I plan to chug that, along with copious amounts of water, before taking my piss test. Any idea what I'm looking at?

-Thales

2. My friend got a 50 dollar detox pill and he took that with a gallon of water three hours before the test and did fine. Hopefully you can pass

3. Drink lots of water between now and the drug test tomorrow, along with the detox. You should be fine.

Good Luck :D

4. #4 pookiehead420, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
    You're gonna be fine. You don't have high enough levels of THC in your body (compared to a daily smoker) to really have to worry. Drink plenty of water until you're consistently peeing clear. Then take some Vitamin B12 to add a little yellow color to it. Keep drinking water and peeing. And tomorrow, follow the instructions exactly like on the detox bottle and you'll be fine

5. Good luck, hope you pass and you should given you've only smoked twice in your life.

6. You should be fine but I wouldn't risk it. Get a close clean friend to piss in a container for you. It may not be honest but neither is taking that detox cocktail.

7. while ur pissing make sure to do it mid stream

8. Thanks for the replies. I've been chugging water all day, nothing terribly new for me as I try to drink at least a gallon a day.

Once I pass this DT I plan on smoking regularly, makes the vodka hangovers less brutal.

-Thales

9. Dude dont take tht detox your test will come diluted and automatically fail. I passed my DT in 4 days so 6days is enough I workout/sweat to

10. I was thinking that, but the detox kit has B12, C and Creatine in it. I may not take it, debating it. Going to fast a bit and drink a shit ton of water.

-fin
    Thales