Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked too much

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakedLays, Jul 18, 2012.

1. I wish I could get as high as you OP.

2. [quote name='"BakedLays"']Might be the first person to die because of weed.
    Someone talk me through this.[/quote]

How much did you smoke?

3. [quote name='"Manik209"']

How much did you smoke?[/quote]

Like 3 grams ish of some strong stuff by myself. I was fine until I stood up. I'm all good now

4. hahahahaha, what a belta:D

5. Don't panic, just remember these words: "no one has ever died from cannabis use"....I always remind myself that when I get too "greened out"...no worries man you'll be fine.

6. I hope I get as high as you someday :D

7. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']did you die?[/quote]

Nah. Fell asleep.

8. Yea the solution is to always smoke more... I remember the highest i ever got i was in NY goin to a friend of mines house i couldnt figure out how to get in the dam cab i was there for a couple minutes trying to get in... And what did i do as soon as we got to where we were goin, yup you guessed it i smoked alot more.... :)

9. [quote name='"Joe Dank"']You'll be alright. This happened to me after smoking too much before work. I just went to the bathroom to take a nap for 15min weed time (1hour real time) and I felt better after. Just sleep it off.[/quote]

Haha weed time, I LOL'd

10. First you better have smoked a pound or more or else I'll be disappointed besides that the only remedy ive come up with is simply pack another bowl :smoke:

11. Do a headstand

12. The LD50 for marijuana is 1250 mg per human pound.So if you weigh say 160 pounds you would have to smoke exactly 200 grams all at once.So I really doubt that you smoked over 7 ounces all at once.I don't even see how that's possible??? lol you would be more likely to die from lack of oxygen to the brain.Then again you would probably pass out or just stop smoking before you even reached that point.Thats why there's been 0 people that have overdosed on cannabis.But if you somehow managed to smoke that many ounces all at once (I'm not talking in a 2 hour smoke session I'm talking ALL AT ONCE.) Then yeah you should probably call an ambulance.

13. [quote name='"FaMiLytilIdie"']The LD50 for marijuana is 1250 mg per human pound.So if you weigh say 160 pounds you would have to smoke exactly 200 grams all at once.So I really doubt that you smoked over 7 ounces all at once.I don't even see how that's possible??? lol you would be more likely to die from lack of oxygen to the brain.Then again you would probably pass out or just stop smoking before you even reached that point.Thats why there's been 0 people that have overdosed on cannabis.But if you somehow managed to smoke that many ounces all at once (I'm not talking in a 2 hour smoke session I'm talking ALL AT ONCE.) Then yeah you should probably call an ambulance.[/quote]

Challenge accepted