Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoked too much

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakedLays, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Might be the first person to die because of weed.
    Someone talk me through this.

2. You obviously didn't smoke too much since your still awake

3. You ain't bout that lifeeeee!!!!

4. If you can type, you're fine bro. My friend was once so stoned that he couldn't eat a yoghurt... this is when you start to worry.

5. your pic suits you haha

6. [quote name='"OrigPurpleHaze"']your pic suits you haha[/quote]

Thanks man, keeps me clean.

7. your probably just falling asleep against your will but if you are dying a forum isn't the best place for support

8. Sounds like the only solution is to smoke more.

9. [quote name='"Robertkey91"']your probably just falling asleep against your will but if you are dying a forum isn't the best place for support[/quote]

Not dying. Just dizzy and my neck is mildly warm.

10. [quote name='"UNC Tarheels"']Sounds like the only solution is to smoke more.[/quote]
    Can't believe I didn't think of that

11. My mum, a light-to-average toker at the time, over the course of an hour or so once ate three-fourths of a plate of cookies that my father brought home from their good friend... before she discovered they were made with roughly a half-ounce or so worth of good canna butter.

She was so comatose, by the time she realized what was happening, that she couldn't get out of her chair or move, and my dad who was right upstairs taking a nap, couldn't hear her mumbling for his company and consolation. :eek:

Long story short, she woke up with a pen in her hand, and a line drawn on the table next to her.

The last thing she remembered doing, before her weed-nap, was grabbing that pen, and attempting to write him a "goodbye" note. :p

The things our parents did, before having us (... and a few times after). :D

Hope this cheers you up a bit OP, you'll come out of it OK. :)

12. Nearly pissed reading that! funny story bro

13. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']My mum, a light-to-average toker at the time, over the course of an hour or so once ate three-fourths of a plate of cookies that my father brought home from their good friend... before she discovered they were made with roughly a half-ounce or so worth of good canna butter.

She was so comatose, by the time she realized what was happening, that she couldn't get out of her chair or move, and my dad who was right upstairs taking a nap, couldn't hear her mumbling for his company and consolation. :eek:

Long story short, she woke up with a pen in her hand, and a line drawn on the table next to her.

The last thing she remembered doing, before her weed-nap, was grabbing that pen, and attempting to write him a "goodbye" note. :p

The things our parents did, before having us (... and a few times after). :D

Hope this cheers you up a bit OP, you'll come out of it OK. :)[/quote]

Alright. I feel dizzy and tired.. I don't know if I should sleep or I'm on the verge of death

14. One time my friend was so lactose intolerant he couldn't eat yogurt.

15. [quote name='"Marijuana User"']

One time my friend was so lactose intolerant he couldn't eat yogurt.[/quote]

He's missin out

16. I smell troll droppings...foul stench of it...

17. Bathtub or swimming pool natch.

18. [quote name='"cball"']I smell troll droppings...foul stench of it...[/quote]

No troll. Just don't want a panic attack.

19. You'll be alright. This happened to me after smoking too much before work. I just went to the bathroom to take a nap for 15min weed time (1hour real time) and I felt better after. Just sleep it off.

20. haha so funny!

OP have you gotten THIS high before?

If so, then smoke some more... If not, smoke some more.